What is the best game you've never played?

• Never had an Xbox, so never touched a Halo game, nor any of their exclusives. Probably the biggest game that I never touched that I had access to was Skyrim. I'm actually really intimated by that game. Maybe I'll feel braver when the remaster comes out....

• @Inustar yeah, it's crazy honestly ^ ^

• Global Moderator

I'd prolly say Witcher 3. I have it standing next to my PS4, I have even put in the disk and watch the opening etc.. but yeah. I really need to get my act together as I normally LOVE RPGs and everyone is praising it.

• Shadow of the Colossus and every Final Fantasy game except FFVI.

• Wow, seeing all the Final Fantasy here is kind of surprising. Not that its here, but the sheer amount. Allow me to add mine: Final Fantasy VI because I never felt I had the system, nor do I like it when a game gives a lot of characters to be responsible for (I love Mass Effect 2, but half that team never gets used). I really starting to come around to it though and considering getting it soon. To everyone out there who hasn't played the games listed because of means, NOT because of dislike, I urge you to give them a try someday. Many games listed here are fantastic and deserve an hour or two of your time to decide if it's really and truly not for you.

• @Skatejimmy5 Oh btw, I actually own SotC (the PS3 remaster collection), but I just haven't taken the time to try it. It hangs over my head everyday, I really want to play it. ;-)

• Final Fantasy 6 and Chrono Trigger. I need to get around to those eventually.

• I've never played FFVII, Chrono Trigger, or Shadow of the Collosus but of those 3 I'd love to try Chrono Trigger

• Chrono Trigger, FF VII, any Metal Gear game, Resident Evil 1 'till 3, any Silent Hill game, any The Witcher game...

I know right?

• The Uncharted series. I know. I'm a terrible person. Although I have rectified this by recently buying them all and having them prepped up!