Classic games that you hate?

• @ZyloWolfBane said in Classic games that you hate?:

You're saying that like Zelda games EVER had any real depth to it's combat or puzzles, they never have. They're just fun to play.

Youtube Video

Youtube Video

• @Oscillator said in Classic games that you hate?:

@ZyloWolfBane said in Classic games that you hate?:

You're saying that like Zelda games EVER had any real depth to it's combat or puzzles, they never have. They're just fun to play.

Youtube Video

Youtube Video

Still not seeing your point.

Darknut was an amalgamation of everything you'd have learned over the course of the game, usually bosses facilitate this test. There's no real new strategy to it, just remember what you learned.

MJM Great Bay Temple was straightforward as well, N64 OoT Water Temple would've been a better example.

• @ZyloWolfBane hate to further detail he thread but had to say my favorite zelda boss battle has been in Phantom Hourglass in the Temple of Courage. DS screen cheat FTW
    Youtube Video

I'll contribute to the thread topic as well. Gears of War. I dont hate it but it's not that great. Too manly for me.

• @ZyloWolfBane said in Classic games that you hate?:

Still not seeing your point.

Darknut was an amalgamation of everything you'd have learned over the course of the game, usually bosses facilitate this test. There's no real new strategy to it, just remember what you learned.

MJM Great Bay Temple was straightforward as well, N64 OoT Water Temple would've been a better example.

Darknut is a miniboss that you have to fight multiple times, and I don't see anything straightforward about following water currents, freezing/melting water flows to change said currents, and having to keep track of colour-coded switches over multiple rooms.

Can you name any 3D adventure games that have more complex puzzles than the best of Zelda?

• @Oscillator Nothing is really complex anymore as far as puzzles go, cept perhaps professor layton games. So no, not really. Cause all adventure/RPGs are equally pretty much as easy as zelda games across the board.

• @matt I'm not a fan of Gears of War either. I played it up to the point where you have to bait a blind thing into following you and I gave up, couldn't me messed. Lol.