Tabletop Escapades - Official Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

• #43. I just love this. All that happened in (and outside) the Black Rose, and Pomper again stirring some trouble while "meaning no harm", as usual. And Old Benjamin proved to be even better than I expected with his comments, lol. And first hints of some romance, maybe, perhaps. That's new. Meanwhile Yogalla's innocent-sounding hard and honest work can now begin, and we all just wait how in some truly unexpected fashion will it all crumble at some inevitable point. Oh man. :)

• In the movie version of Tabletop Escapades, Old Benjamin is definitely played by Sean Connery

• #45. Kyle was having so much fun during this episode, loved watching that. Laughing uncontrollably multiple times, and then that last scene at the shop. He was practically hidden inside his hoodie. "I can't believe you ate those sweets." lol :)

• #46. The second half of this episode was again funny as hell. From the Black Rose forward. Gotta love Pomper (Huber). Such ideas. :D And now there's some sudden rage building up in him, a need to purge the whole goddamn city if it comes to it. So insane and yet fitting, I love this. I literally had again these moments of this silent laughter, you know. When you don't really make a sound at all but you're still laughing nonstop for a good while. :) And Yogalla's clothes just keep getting more ridiculous, heh.

• @Sentinel-Beach I had my share of silent laughs. Huber always brings the chaos to things, you can never quite predict how he will tackle a situation.

• The previous jester:
    alt text

• @TokyoSlim said in Tabletop Escapades - Official Discussion Thread:

The previous jester:
    alt text

Ben didn't specify if they were vertical or horizontal stripes, but LOL if it's the latter! xD

• @Oscillator The pompom hat tho? I thought it was obvious imagery. :p

@BenMoore Can I get an official wink and nod here or what?

• Just made a post about potentially starting a D&D group on EZA in Gaming Discussion for those interested:
    https://forums.easyallies.com/topic/3281/eza-d-d-group

• Episode #50. Really nice energy with the group again. Kyle seemed to have a good time there, laughing so hard to many things, like Pomper's thoughts. And that whole Yogalla/Janine banter was a great surprise for the episode. :D And gators, baby. :)

• I really enjoy the show. at the moment on episode 21 so I am a bit being. I actually used to play DnD back in the 1st and 2nd edition age. I just signed up on roll20 and looking for a group to played with just because the show sparked the fire in me again.

• @Paper-Lion said in Tabletop Escapades - Official Discussion Thread:

I look forward to new episodes of Tabletop Escapades all week. It's so good! :D

I really hope they get to another town soon. They've only been to two towns so far in the story, but both towns were utterly destroyed by the time they left.
    They're 2 for 2 in that regard. Like a walking calamity or something.

Called it. Everything is on fire again. :D

• Last week's episode was sadly a very boring one. We haven't had those in a long while, so this really stuck out. Practically no progression at all, the whole hour in the same alleyway. And did the fight actually even manage to start after all that? Ääh. Hopefully today they'll return to the normal routine that I so enjoy to follow, meaning unexpectedness and lots of humour. And ok, I'll give you that Yogalla's ghost hound was pretty cool, something totally different than grease (which has its moments, too!).

• Well the fight started today. Lol

"You going somewhere, bud? "
    *Snap

• Yes, this was really good again. :)
    Kyle covering his face on that alley, "We're all psychopaths!". Pomper's giant arm, "Well... that kinda helped." :D And shortly after: "Yogalla, say something cool." "Your face looks stupid!" lol

• Pomper definitely needs a realignment at this point. No way can we call this boy Lawful Good anymore. Chaotic Good, maybe but I think this crew may have dragged him fully into the Neutral zone. Kalveed destroyed that sweet boy.

• @logic__error Yeah, I've been hoping Ben would call him out for awhile now. I love Huber to death, but his characters due tend to end up very similar, whether it be Hogger, Law, or now, big ol' Pomper.

I'm also hoping Pomper opens up a law firm and refers to himself as the strong arm. Kinda a shame no one pointed out how he was complimenting the strength of an arm and then got a beefy one himself.

• @SabotageTheTruth It's definitely been needed for a while now! The line between Huber and his characters can be muddy. I think sometimes the surprises and entertainment value it it brings grant him a pass and sometimes he comes up with a legitimately good reason for the actions. Hopefully things either get reigned in a bit or he gets an official alignment shift, as long as it is addressed in some way.

Seeing what weird hijinks Huber will come up with is still one of the best parts of watching them play DnD though :)

• Really liked this week's episode for whatever reason. Skull hype and one of my favorite moments coming from Necator -

Great speech Pomper.