Tabletop Escapades - Official Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

• I'm really curious to see where things go after this... I mean, I enjoyed the episode a lot and I'm glad we're getting more background into this world and the central conflict but I really wonder where the group goes from here.

• Likewise. I found myself wondering at one point that what will be the ultimate goal in everything, so to speak. I mean this is now some serious big picture stuff here in the Black Rose. Curious to see what happens, I'm ready for another 50 episodes if they're as entertaining as we've seen so far.

And yeah, this was a really nice episode, surprising things happened. It makes me smile that just behind the door Therese is fighting some giant vulture alone outside. Like maybe Yogalla opens the door a bit at some point, casts grease, and shuts the door again. :)

• "Is that a BBT reference?"
    And there was much rejoicing in the lands of the EZA chat.

• I finally have enough free time and clear thought to catch up on Tabletop Escapades. I'm currently on episode 38. Tabletop Adventures is what finally helped me get into actually playing D&D, I'm glad to see that it was able to come back when GT reformed as EZA.

• I can't watch the show anymore, it might spoil me on BBT.

• @SabotageTheTruth I hadn't watched the episode yet but I saw your comment in the preview thing. I didn't know what it meant but thought oh no is something going to be spoiled for me in this episode? I don't want that. I loled when I found out.

• I'm sure this question has been answered at some point, but I'm about to go on a long work trip and would like to catch up on Tabletop. Is there anywhere I can download the audio feed for the episodes?

• @ablank2 Do you have a podcast app where you can use a RSS feed

• This week's episode brought to you by...

alt text

• "That thing will never leave!" :D

I don't even

• Almost caught up! "A Wizard Transformed" killed me. I knew from the title it was going to be hilarious.

• #60: Some really cool moments at the last 10-15 minutes, had to get up on my chair and follow more closely. These kind of moments are the best. :)

Also loved Yogalla's relationship with the puffs, being so mean all the time, lol.
    And Kyle had some good thinking accusing Olaf of being the Big Bad all of a sudden. Well played.

• Ok everyone, I'm going to need to see some fan art of...

Pomper and Ren charging the Umber Hulk with an army of Puffs hopping behind holding imaginary weapons.

• Why does the E3 week have to affect Tabletop, meaning no show? I mean, they're all pre-recorded anyway. (Unless they're actually out of episodes right now and have to film more on upcoming weekend or something.)

• @Sentinel-Beach maybe they want people to focus on the coverage? Just a possibility but it makes sense since they're putting alot of work into it.

But who knows.

• @Bosman Kyle, how do you spell your phantom steed's name? It's almost like some weird cocktail. :)

• I really enjoyed #65. That dynamite plan has been one of the worst they've had and for the same reason so good. I love it. :) And Yogalla's somewhere deep behind the enemy lines, it's gonna get chaotic.

• With the way the last episode ended, I'm kind of hoping that Yogalla is essentially transformed into the main antagonist. I think that could actually be a pretty cool dynamic.

Either way, interested to see what happens.

• And if Necator and Therese start to pair up even more like this with Pomper running around on his own businesses then Huber will soon become that fabled "third party" himself he holds so dear in games and films. :)

• #66: Cliffhanger for the ages. I mean next week we'll see something absolutely crazy. I can only hope it'll be Yogalla going all Gandalf the White on that cave full of enemies.