Tabletop Escapades - Official Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

• The group is finally together! Sort of. Not really. But close to each other! By the bush. :)

Oh man. They need to get out of that town, just leave it all behind, but the hole just keeps getting deeper. I need to see where it all ends.

• That episode was amazing.

"Right out this way, past this bush" :D

• Episode 14 is live!

• Omg when Bosman says

"Not leaving without Zhizhi" and Ian points "she's right here". Sophie jumps on the table. Sophie is RPing Zhizhi! LOL

alt text

• Sometimes this is the only appropriate reaction to Law's shenanigans.

alt text

• @roobieroo said in Tabletop Escapades - Official Discussion Thread:

Sometimes this is the only appropriate reaction to Law's shenanigans.

alt text

That gif is SO good for general use

• Easy Ally

This thread makes me happy. Thank you for making it, SweetJohnnyCage!

• It feels like Huber is trying to kill his character off. lol

I can see Ben trying to keep the group together with that last minute wanted poster dude coming in and bribing Bosman, but how does a DMing normally work if the group is completely split up?

• Great episode. The cat races at the end were fantastic

• My god, Huber is a DM's nightmare. He needs to do some improv classes and learn the "Yes, and..." philosophy.

• @koenjihyakkei said in Tabletop Escapades - Official Discussion Thread:

My god, Huber is a DM's nightmare. He needs to do some improv classes and learn the "Yes, and..." philosophy.

"Yes, and... KOBAIYASHIIIII!!!"

• Hey, would anyone be interested in helping set up a Tabletop Escapades Wiki?

I have the bare bones of one set up at the moment but i want to see how many of you would be interested in using it, especially if the series continues much farther into the future.

• Hello everyone, the latest episodes inspired me to draw something and i wanted to share it with all of the allies :D alt text Hope you like!

.S. I don't know if there is an actual tread for fan art, if so please let me know, Thanks!

• @silverEEPS Nice! It just needs the black one-eyed cant overlooking the scene to add that extra ominousness. Tweet it to them if you haven't. They don't check forums as often as Twitter.

• @Whoaness Thanks! yeah the black eyed one is a good idea, i'll probably add it sometime soon :) I'm also thinking of adding poster of the "Law trial" on the floor or something

• Disagree with most complaints here. I didn't even have a clue what D&D was about before this show besides knowing pen and paper RPGs are the basis for video game RPGs.

The comedy aspect of this kills me and I think a serious campaign may turn me off. Huber is exactly how I play RPG games; emotionally, and uncompromising. Causing chaos and dealing with consequences makes everything much for fun than playing normal imo.

I'm super unseasoned to DnD tho. How long does a campaign usually last? Also is there any chance and hell my friends and I would be able to handle playing DnD at zero experience if I bought a set, or does the DM have to be really pro?

Lastly, can somebody like me to the first episode of Tabletop Adventures? Seems to be a few different starting points on the GT YouTube.I'd like to watch from the proper start. I've heard Hogger was also a mess.

Thanks lads!

• @silverEEPS said in Tabletop Escapades - Official Discussion Thread:

Hello everyone, the latest episodes inspired me to draw something and i wanted to share it with all of the allies :D alt text Hope you like!

.S. I don't know if there is an actual tread for fan art, if so please let me know, Thanks!

AMAZING! Aha

• A new one's out.

Change was in the air big time now. The whole city will be gone. I was both really impressed but also kind of scared by the image Ben painted of the attacking forces. I mean, whoah, it was all in: trolls, Nightingales, mages and orcs. Basically a battle you can't win. Really, there's no way. And yet... there's Law. This'll be his final stand. Godspeed, you crazy dwarf.

It was nice getting some big steps this time, like the mage from before and the almost-whole group following him out to the sea. Made me remember that there's a plot in here, too, and it felt really interesting even. Especially after so many stunts in the city. Which were fun for the most part, I'm not saying otherwise, but the time was really now to take this huge step into another direction. It just feels right.

• @GoTaco This playlist has everything in the order they did in chronological order including the side stuff they did on off weeks, and stitches the multi-video sessions together:. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLebTrVJAp3ahpv9S2MKVuXMUIuj1SEBGa Some of it's re-uploads and not on the official GT channel though if that matters.

• What the hell was that noise? They looked horrified, the poor buggers (appart from Bosman).

Great episode again. The climax at the end wa intense.