Tabletop Escapades - Official Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

• Just watched episode 85, the ending felt like an anime season finally, the good guys defeated the bad guy but wait... There was another bad guy acting behind the scenes!! I love it.

I don't know if it's possible to change the DM considering it is ben story, but it would be fun to have ben be a party member, i hope that they upgrade the set up in some way, siting in a podcast style doesn't work for me, having the DM in the middle and two to the left and right so they can have some visual representation ( Map, screen, etc) would help the players and viewers alot.

• @A7X458 said in Tabletop Escapades - Official Discussion Thread [Spoilers]:

I don't know if it's possible to change the DM considering it is ben story, but it would be fun to have ben be a party member, i hope that they upgrade the set up in some way, siting in a podcast style doesn't work for me, having the DM in the middle and two to the left and right so they can have some visual representation ( Map, screen, etc) would help the players and viewers alot.

I would prefer the current setup to stay because it gives the party a feeling of unity.

• Both my drawlings made it onto the episode! So stoked about that!

• I suggest not watching after 48:44. If you do, I don't claim any responsibility for any nightmares you may or may not end up having.

• @Minamik Its more like 48:47.5, to be specific for no reason at all...

• Really enjoyed how loopy that last episode was. Can't wait to hear what they plan on doing for the next season.

• Part of me wishes they'd just start from scratch. It'd freshen things up and make it easier for new viewers to get in.

But I realize Ben has put a lot of work into the current campaign (that the boys continually find ways around his plans, lol).

• So if all the Green and Red Dragon energy is gone (based on Dragonborns not existing anymore), does that mean King Puff is gone as well ;_;

Also in Pomper's backstory he had a dream in which a dragon told him to stop a demon from coming through a portal and that's why Pomper left his family in the cave and sneaked aboard that ship.... Calling it now, the black robed guy is "the Father" that gives Therese her powers AND the foretold "demon" from Pomper's vision.

• The recap episode is out. At least one big surprise:

Brad will also create a new character! I mean I knew Kyle would, but Necator leaving came as a surprise. Excited to see two new faces!

• Getting some withdrawal syndrome here, is there any news as to when the new episode will be up? Can't wait for more shenanigans!

• @Wrynnax The schedule says next Wednesday.

• @Olf_Himself thank you, good sir!

• Something old and something new, season 2's here. I think I like Brad and Kyle's new faces. :)

Youtube Video

• Love the new characters and can't wait for the first battle.

• As someone who never watched TE before, i really enjoyed the episode. All of them played their role hilariously well, and Kyle's immersion-breaking joke just caught me off guard so much lol. So excited for the next episode!

• Kyle's accent alone sold me on his new character, what a hilarious tone of voice! And can already tell that his oath will be the cause for much laughter this season!

• #2. I really like Birdcough and how Brad took a completely different turn this time with his character. Funny dialogue between him and Villiand. "Your circus will be a den of sin." "No, just pure music." And at the bottom of the tower: "Birdcough, you're clearly the smartest of us." "Mmm." "What's happening here?" "Evil stuff." :)

• #3. Yes, Brad! Birdcough's killing it with his lines and Hmm's. :) Really funny stuff, and really cool new magic and tricks, too! And Villiand's THAT phrase become immediately legendary, what a moment.

• Really liking Birdcough and Villiand. So happy Kyle is playing a pro-active character again. I hope he doesn't turn into a contrarian like Fame that refuses to go along with the rest of the characters.