Tabletop Escapades - Official Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

• I can already see the conversation with Ben

MH: I want to play with a handicap

BM: Well there are these dragonborn . . .

MH: FUS ROH DAH!!!

• Banned

I Have been watching the eps

• All Ian has to say is

"I'm the Captain now," to the voice next episode.

• So much blood shed and carnage over an illusion of a dead cat.

• Kermit voice is canon for Pomper now. Get on it, Huber! xD

• I really liked how Brad took the initiative at the beginning, I think Necator should have a bit bigger role in the campaign in general as well.

• Ugh, I said I was going to update that game I made for new eps, but this ep didn't really have any moments in which D20s were thrown. It was all battle rolls. The only D20s were Huber climbing the ship and some mental check Ben did with the crew.

• Banned

I have been binge watching this in the last few days I'm on ep 13 or 14 don't remember.

• #19 is out. In my opinion: maybe the best episode this far! Soooo good, there were so many interesting things happening with everyone and in the world, and all the guys seemed to be on top shape RP-wise. I had so much fun watching this. Excellent episode in an excellent show, thank you!

• I have the chorus of Breaking the Law, but with the lyrics "Making the lore, making the lore" in my head whilst watch Huber describe stuff. He introduces so much. Loved it. Great series

• As I've been trying to clear my backlog(+ the international is going on and it's been insane so far) the last few weeks it's been weirdly a bit harder to catch on EZA content compared to when I was up to the neck in exams(probably because the games I'm catching up to are all story focused hard to listen to anything along side it). It's been especially harder to catch the streams.

But TTE is just so good(heck made me try getting some friends into playing D&D hope it works out) I always make a point to catch it every week. It's so weird when I think back to April when this whole D&D thing never clicked with me one of the nerdy things in life that kind of went past me.

Also Ben :P going to leave it here as well.
    Update on the character sheets?
    (Seemingly being the only person that seems to be interested enough to pester you for it sry) xD

• I haven't watched like the last ten episodes. A lot of catching up to do for me!

• Finally caught back up after watching from episode 3 or 4 all the way until now. This adventure is so good. The only problem is that I have to wait weekly for a new episode i.i

Also, spoiler for #19:

Huber's integration with Law into Pomper's backstory is pure gold.

• @trugs26 said in Tabletop Escapades - Official Discussion Thread:

Finally caught back up after watching from episode 3 or 4 all the way until now. This adventure is so good. The only problem is that I have to wait weekly for a new episode i.i

Also, spoiler for #19:

Huber's integration with Law into Pomper's backstory is pure gold.

Everyone's reaction was just amazing. Ian cursing right after was the perfect response.
    I will need to watch the video version to see their reactions.

• Huber's innocent "Scum?" at that one point sounded absolutely perfect the way he said it. Oh man, did I laugh. :)

• I'm curious to see what is going to happen with the statue that requires Ian to kill an innocent person every three days or he dies. Ben hinted that it's not an evil god but man.

• @roobieroo said in Tabletop Escapades - Official Discussion Thread:

I'm curious to see what is going to happen with the statue that requires Ian to kill an innocent person every three days or he dies. Ben hinted that it's not an evil god but man.

It almost seems cruel that Ian got it. He really role played it well mentioning the other god he served.

• @Sentinel-Beach said in Tabletop Escapades - Official Discussion Thread:

Huber's innocent "Scum?" at that one point sounded absolutely perfect the way he said it. Oh man, did I laugh. :)

Huber has a few moments like that with Pomper. It's a great nuance and RP from Huber's part. Brings Pomper to life.

• @roobieroo said in Tabletop Escapades - Official Discussion Thread:

I'm curious to see what is going to happen with the statue that requires Ian to kill an innocent person every three days or he dies. Ben hinted that it's not an evil god but man.

Maybe it's a test. If Ian DOESN'T kill, then he passes the statue spirit's test.

• @trugs26 said in Tabletop Escapades - Official Discussion Thread:

@roobieroo said in Tabletop Escapades - Official Discussion Thread:

Maybe it's a test. If Ian DOESN'T kill, then he passes the statue spirit's test.

That would be really cool. This type of instakill unless you do evil seem very un-Ben. I would put Ben as a lawful neutral since he is the DM. Forcing this on one of his players seems odd to say the least.