Explain your avatar!

• I'm a huge fan of the early 20th century and I just love this photo which represents that age so perfectly. I want to wear a string of pearls, a small hat or tiara, and gloves everywhere.

• Banned

I always have pretty girls in my avatars and signatures. Ella Freya currently graces my avatar.

• My avatar is the musical genius Buckethead. Impossible to to point out a song that would define him, since he can and pretty much has done everything. But maybe i'll start a topic for him someday and try my best to explain why he deserves more recognition and respect. But this picture of him is something I've been using for years now.

• Trip to Tokyo. Went to Odaiba and saw the giant Gundam. Reenacted my favorite Gundam series.

Youtube Video

• Yang! From rwby

"I like to kick off my semester with a yang!..... Guys?"

• This is the original image, I added rainbow maple leaves in the background and her name - Teru
    alt text
    I'm a fan of super girly girly girl romance manga and the girl's from one of the girliest of them all - Dengeki Daisy. It's a personification of my obsession with cuteness, which bleeds into my personality on occasion :blush: and it's always hilarious to imagine what people are thinking when a guy named Princess Mutt is destroying them in Rocket League with a smiling anime girl watching on heheh.

• Alucard from Symphony of the Night.

• I have this ongoing joke that when people ask me my name I respond with 'There are some who call me....Tim?" so I decided to make Tim the Enchanter my avatar.

If you don't know what I am talking about, go watch Monty Python and The Quest for the Holy Grail gosh darn it.

Youtube Video

• It's from Monogatari Second Season. I really liked that shot
    Bild Text

• @Ruaidhri18 said in Explain your avatar!:

I have this ongoing joke that when people ask me my name I respond with 'There are some who call me....Tim?" so I decided to make Tim the Enchanter my avatar.

If you don't know what I am talking about, go watch Monty Python and The Quest for the Holy Grail gosh darn it.

Monty Python for life <3

• Made it on Snapchat on a boring night a few years ago. It's stuck with me, and become my go-to symbol since then.

• Freelancer! One of my all time favourite games that's also very heavily linked to E3 seemed like a good choice for my avatar on here!

• Mine is from an early Stanley Kubrick film The Killing.. One of my favorites

clip

• alt text

• Just a super cute fan art of an inkling girl from Splatoon. Not sure if I'll keep it here since I have it as an avatar elsewhere, but you can't go wrong with extreme cuteness!

• Me. In a luchador mask. In my office. Answering the phone.

• It's me, seeing my work in VR for the first time back when I helped out on the Vive reveal for GDC 2015

• Ever since Watch Dogs was announced i loved the game. They really marketed it well.
    Played through the game and loved it but for the wrong reasons. The game is a somewhat
    stinker overall but i really enjoyed the story and the hacking gameplay. I grew to love Aiden ^^.

• A chibi version of Bang Shishigami from one of my favorite fighting games BlazBlue. He is my main fighter. I wanna draw a picture of all my mains in the different fighting games I like. Which is most fighters.

• A friend of mine a few years back drew me as a Jedi. One of my favorite pics!