Praise for the community

• Just wanted to say i have huge love and respect for how the community is developing. Across the site and on YouTube I've seen tons of positive comments and discussion. It helps that the community is still relatively small but I'm optimistic the ethos will remain and the positive vibes shared by the allies will continue to promote great debate and mutual respect for years to come.

• Yeah, Easily my favourite part of the Allies' whole endeavor is the strong focus on inclusion and being jolly. The gaming industry as a whole has been stuck in this rut of almost being too cool to be nice or open, and it feels like that's finally breaking. We get to shape the industry we want, and I love that. Here's to being part of the best damn community yet :) cheers!

LOVE AND RESPECT!

• Banned

I agree. The forum is quite active with actual discussion with very little to no trolling. It's.....surreal.

• <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Love you guys!

• We all share great love and respect for the Easy Allies, so obviously, we are all great people!

• L&R :two_hearts:

• My favourite thing about this community is the Positivity!! I feel so many gaming communites seem super pessimistic at times, so I'm super happy that there's a place to just have fun and talk about games

• Yep the community has been nothing short of awesome! You guys are the best!!! <3 :heart_exclamation: :heart_eyes_cat:
    Much love and respect!

• @Art but don't you miss yoshi :P

• Banned

@KingofDMC It wouldn't be GT without him.

• @Art i'm just waiting to see his name pop up...thats gonna be a good thread.

• EZA: A great oasis in the desert of internet gaming misery.

• The overwhelming positivity of the community is why I dove into the forums the moment I saw them on the site. And they have been great so far!

• @flower_arrangement
    Indeed :clap: :clap:

• You guys rock so hard!

• Totally agree, it is so refreshing to be part of this community when you see how toxic internet as a whole often gets. Let's hope it always stays that way!

Love & Respect to y'all!

• I agree. I just joined the forums today, but I can already tell this is a great bunch of people. It stands to reason though. The EZA crew are, far as I'm concerned, the most humble, thoughtful, passionate, and funny gamers on the intertubes. No surprise that their fans are largely the same. Much love, and much respect!

• After being in several communities that have been pretty negative at different points, it's so refreshing to be in such a positive one.

• Yeah, a few people have already said it, but the positive vibes of the allies and their infinite passion, enthusiasm and jolliness brings in those of similar outlooks. Love and Respect, and Praise the sun!

• You know, I watch a ton of gaming podcasts and videos. Probably too many to be considered healthy. Even if I have a stretch where I'm burned out on actual gaming, I still keep up with the news and the podcasts. And of all the people I regularly pay attention to, the allies are the only ones that make me think, "damn, it'd be fun to hang out with those guys." I think it's just that they're so down-to-earth. I don't think you could find an ounce of ego among them. even when the whole crew is packed into Jones's garage. No bullshit posturing, just an obvious and infectious passion for the hobby. I was so sad when GT got shut down, even though it was pretty easy to see coming. But I was equally hyped to learn they were back, and on their own terms this time! As long as we continue to follow their example (and I have no doubt that we will), this community is going to be something truly epic.