Praise for the community

• I like the friendly vibes goin' on here! :D

• I have been shocked at the little to no trolling. I don't even think I have seen a post in the negative on rep yet which is really cool. I wasn't a fan of the reddit style upvote/downvote at first, but it seems like it is being used in a non-trollish manner and is typically rewarding people well. Also most Allies are typically not dickish people

• The community here really seems to reflect the positivity and enthusiasm for gaming that the EZA crew puts into their videos/streams.. So far I'm really enjoying reading the discussions and I'm glad to have a forum that seems to enjoy gaming!

• It feels great to be a part of this community, something about EZA feels different than anything else on the net I've been a part of.

• Love and Respect all around, such a jolly community really helps represent what EZA is all about and what the guys try to preach: have passion for and enjoy the games we play and talk about.

• @KingofDMC
    Wonder how long it would take for him to get banned?
    But yeah so far no trolls, and that's always a plus

• In a world where I see so much political negativity, mudslinging, and bs on Facebook, I am so happy that I joined a community that is actually friendly to each other and isn't always critical about everything. It's okay to be a bit critical, but not all the time. I've been in forums where everyone is so freaking critical of every little thing! Anyways, I'm happy to see the Love and Respect from everyone here.

• Best Community.

L&R

• Banned

@Lexad There's really no way downvote. So even if people do leave stupid comments there's no way to show negativity towards it. Unless I'm just blind. I don't see a down arrow.

• L&R to you all, we've got a good thing going on here