Gaming Headset Replacement

• The last one I bought was the Sony Playstation Pulse Elite Wireless Headset while I loved these as the sound quality was amazing and they looked great the hingers were too weak and have snapped overtime, they lasted for about 1yr and been taping them up over and over as I didn't want to spend more money on a new pair but I've come to the point where they just ain't comfortable to wear anymore so need a replacement!

Looking to buy a new headset mainly for my PS4 for gaming and PC for videos etc so it has to be able to work on both those devices. My knowledge is limited in gaming headsets and I see so many reviews on Amazon etc I'm not sure which ones to get.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance allies :D

• I personally tend to stick to Sennheiser headsets since they have good sound quality and tend to last the longest. Had a pair that lasted 10 years (the 4 last years I gave them to my brother when his Razer ones broke before he had to finally retire my old Sennheiser ones).
    What I personally value is that they last and Sennheiser has yet to let me down.
    As for a specific model it entirely depends on your pricerange, so just look at your local store for Sennheiser headsets at a good price for you with good reviews. So long as they're USB they should work on the PS4, but you can always doublecheck beforehand.

• im poor so i usually go with turtle beach

• I've been using the Playstation Gold Wireless (found here) for a little over 2 years now and I can't recommend them enough. Extremely comfortable, great audio/mic quality, and durable as all hell. I use them on phone calls, when listening to other devices (phone/PC), and of course, wirelessly with the PS4.

If you've got money to burn, Sony is releasing the Platinum version of these at the end of the month (found here). From what I can tell, they seem to be a little lighter, have a second mic for even better quality, and 3D audio (which isn't supported by all games).

• @FF7Cloud I do too. I go for their higher end ones (DSS mixer compatibility, 7.1 sound), but only when I can find one that is a previous model on sale or refurbished.

I use the same mixer from my first with my latest. Saved me some gaming fun bucks.

• I'm testing the Astro A50s and they are amazing. If you don't mind wires, you can also take the 40s as they are a bit cheaper

• @ZellosWilder I am currently using a Logitech G430 and I am very happy with it. This is the first headset I use where I don't get easily headhaches. The headset is delivered with a USB adaptator, so you can use the headset on your console (I use it on a PS4 and it works perfectly). I don't know what to add more, maybe that the Logitech G430 is pretty cheap. Thinking of it, there are two versions: one with 5.1 sound system and one with a 7.1 sound system.

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.