Favourite games based on films?

• Not sure if it counts but for me: Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. Nice story, lots of good planets and the best combat in SW games imo.

• That one Wolverine game that came out around X-men Origins. That was a seriously fun game. Largely forgotten

• Do the Lego games count?

Cause those amuse me.

• Toy Story for the Sega Genesis.

• Kung Fu Panda. I was a kid when it came out, but I was so fascinated by the amount of fighting that was in it. Before then, I mostly played sports games, so this game was an awesome refresh and rejuvenation of action for me. And the Lego games. I especially love Lego Batman and Star Wars, because those 2 franchises are my favorite!

• Direct adaptation
    I thought the Lord of the Rings: Return of the King was pretty good, especially co-op.

Based off movie licenses
    Jedi Outcast was pretty amazing and I'll just post it as my favorite for now.

• So I'm at my friend's place last night. We're hanging out a bit, then happen to go to the TV. She had Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring going on, right about the part where they're in Balin's Tomb. Immediately I was transported to an earlier "better" time of Gamecube-era graphics, and seemingly hordes of orcs. Then IT came. The troll!! I shared my thoughts .. She called me a dork, and we got a laugh lol

• @El-Shmiablo Ratchet and Clank counts. It's the Game based on the Movie based on the Game.

• I thought the Ghostbusters game that functions as 3rd movie basically was really good, also Riddick, and I enjoy Mad Max as well, which is a massive game for being a movie license.

Older ones that come to mind are GoldenEye 007 on N64 which I adore but I also really liked Mission Impossible on N64.
    And of course sevral Star Wars games on various systems, Kotor, Battlefront 2 and Rogue Leader being my favorites.
    Oh and I almost forgot Spider-Man 2.

If anime counts, the 2 Fist of the North Star Musou games I also really enjoyed.

• Goldeneye N64, Chronicles of Riddick and Alien Isolation.

• Clearly, none of you have played the greatest fighting game of ALL TIME! I am talking about, Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game! Get some of that mad Sawada HYPE!!

Clearly I jest.

• Star Wars on the Gameboy