Nintendo Switch January 12th Event

• @Ruaidhri18 That's what they want you to think so they'll sell a lot day 1 because people will feel "lucky" for being able to buy one ;)

• @Nesnomis Well this is Nintendo we are talking about. They have a history of not having enough supply to satisfy initial demand.

• 299.99 price point (basic unit)
    Smash remastered bundled with cloud and bayonetta amiibos
    splatoon remastered will be bundled with the deluxe model
    xenoblade chronicles x enhanced port fix loading and pop in issues
    dark souls trilogy (this is pretty much confirmed by from software)
    zelda wont be delayed however mario game will be fall not at launch
    Mario rabbids rpg will however be at launch
    Pokemon stars will be a summer game and have 25ish new pokemon
    skyrim and fallout 4 will be availble at or near launch
    Tokyo rpg factory will be working on exclusive rpg
    persona 5 port or smt game

sorry for the outlandish predictions i like to think big

• Price point between £200-250
    Smash, Mario Kart and Splatoon Switch Versions
    Mario 3D
    Bayonetta, Cloud and Corrin amiibos (please)
    Pokemon
    Zelda doesn't get a delay (but it will)
    Retro Studios and Monolith Soft reveal themselves

• A lot of the info's leaked already.

• £200 for base edition, £250 for deluxe (possible with a bundled game - possibly Splatoon Switch) Edition, translates to $250/$300 in the US.

• Mario & Rabbids RPG being developed by Ubisoft (Grant Kirkhope of Rare fame is composing the score).

• Zelda:BOTW at NA/JP launch, unknown about EU.

• New Mario game

• Beyond Good and Evil 2

• Pokemon Stars late 2017

• @DisturbedSwan Actually, the dollar is currently stronger than the Euro thanks to 2016. But only by 6%, so I would imagine the MSRP prices would resemble one another before tax differences.

• @Haru17

I was referring to the prices in British Pounds Sterling (£), the Euro is €.

According to a quick google search £200 = $243 and £250 = $304 so that sounds about right to me (was leaked by Laura Dale of LPVG via an Internal GAME - UK Retailer - Email) guess we'll see on the 12th/13th.

• I'm extremely excited for this and very optimistic. I'm also easy to please, so they will likely procure a purchase from me early on. Just having a means to play Virtual Console content on the go would sell me immediately, especially if we see GameCube titles eventually. I'm a grown man who easily sees myself toting a Switch everywhere I go, much to my poor wife's chagrin.

• Prediction:
    The Rabbids RPG will have FULL voice acting and one of the actors from the game will present a live on-stage demo. - 2018

• @TOPHATANT123 Interesting... if it is a Mario and Rabbids crossover, we can get Charles Martinet to voice his characters with more than catchphrases and grunts.

• I couldn't be more hyped for this.

Also don't forget that there will be a Treehouse live stream later on, where they will show gameplay of all the games and probably a lot of extra details about the console and its UI.

• Not a lot of things I can say that others haven't. I'm thinking Zelda is a launch game still, maybe Mario. I think of all the re-released games we know about, Splatoon might be the most likely to be there at launch, if not all of them.

I'm super pumped for the event, but honestly, my mind has been very much veering around the rumor that Mother 3 is making the Switch. Really hoping it's true, that series has been in my head for the past few weeks, and I'm just hoping it all leads to an eventual new game or something.

Of course there's way more to be excited about, but I just hope we get some confirmation on that one.

• @Jamicov yea id be surprised if mother 3's not available at launch

• @DisturbedSwan Oh, of course. I always forget that those are different haha. My bad.

• What I really want to know about is what exactly is going on with the third party support, because I imagine that what it will mean initially is that the third party Wii U games will be ported to the Switch, I'm particular hoping that is true for

Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    Bayonetta 2
    Xenoblade Chronicles X

If this happens in some capacity I'll be probably be getting a switch this year.

• @TOPHATANT123
    They could just treat it like the MC's in the Persona series, they remain mostly silent only uttering the name of a attack, or the occasional line, but for the other 98% of the game they remain silent.

Side note, finished my "Bingo card"

• @DMCMaster Could you maybe possibly post that Bingo Card... I would love to shuffle around the positions and use it during the Switch presentation.

Edit: Oh, you added some predictions to your original post; I assume those are the 25 you are using. I may make one less about predictions and more about what we're likely to see/hear at some point or another.

• Final Bet: Final Fantasy 6 is being remade in the same vein as Final Fantasy 7 as a Switch exclusive

• @naltmank
    If that happens alongside BG&E2 I'll probably die from a lack of oxygen

• Bets

• Retro is making "Super Metroid Returns" a 2.5D side scroller
    • From Software is making a Switch Exclusive
    • Smash Bros for Switch with Banjo and Rayman
    • Trailer starts, bizarre towns ominous music. You see a boy with a Red Baseball Cap walking away from the camera. Earthbound Logo. "Remake"