Final Fantasy XIV (PC/PS4)

• Hello, allies!

Gilgamesh seems to be the official EZA server on FFXIV. If the linkshell is open to the public...could we get an invite? I'd love to play or just hang out with fellow allies! :D My in-game name is Val Straza.

Also, if you're trying to get into Gilgamesh but can't manage to enter, just keep at it. It took me about 4 days of attempts to finally make it in, considering it's a highly populated server.

ps: im a noob :3

• Gilgamesh is where all the top-tier end game raiders hang out so getting in will be more pain than needed.
    The server is widely known to have Mr.Happy on it and everybody tries to get in :).

• @Hetsig said in Final Fantasy XIV ARR - Allies Assemble!:

Gilgamesh is where all the top-tier end game raiders hang out so getting in will be more pain than needed.
    The server is widely known to have Mr.Happy on it and everybody tries to get in :).

@Hestig That does explain the really long queue for the character creation. Didn't know I was entering a big raid server, so it's a pleasant surprise considering I really enjoy PvE content! I've also begun streaming my adventures on twitch.tv/mutecitygpx, so feel free to come hang out, allies! It's normally a pretty chill stream :V

• I just resubbed over on Gilgamesh. My in game name is Topo Chico. Currently a 56 bard but have classes spread out over a good variety of levels for doing whatever.

• FFXIV and its expansion are both on sale! Hurray for the Steam Summer Picnic Sale :D

The game is at $9.99, while Heavensward is at $19.99. Interestingly, the bundle/package is at $35.98, so you save 6 bucks if you get them individually!

The sale ends on July 4th.

• Can we transfer characters to other servers? Wouldn't want to level up a new character from scratch.

• @Hesperus Indeed. I believe it's 18 dollars.

• Oh bummer, my computer recently stopped being able to play this game. When I start playing again, I'd love to play with you all~ I'm a level 47 Summoner I believe

• I haven't played in a few months; Damiani tweeted something mentioning a cross-server raid finder. Did they put that in for 3.3?

• @Inflorescence said in Final Fantasy XIV ARR - Allies Assemble!:

I haven't played in a few months; Damiani tweeted something mentioning a cross-server raid finder. Did they put that in for 3.3?

Yes! Quoting SE's patch notes on The Lodestone,

The Raid Finder allows players to register for instanced raids without having to form a party. By selecting a desired raid and matching requirements, players will be matched automatically with other players spanning multiple Worlds within the same data center.

Hopefully this gives us all an opportunity to play together at some point.

edit: Just skimmed through the rest of the patch notes... The number of changes and additions is impressive... :astonished:

• @Hesperus said in Final Fantasy XIV ARR - Allies Assemble!:

Can we transfer characters to other servers? Wouldn't want to level up a new character from scratch.

not on full servers. i think servers are deleting inactive characters or manually deleted about 4-5AM server time so you can transfer when there's a spot but it will be tricky.

• I love FFXIV, but I have never been one for being able to stick with an MMO. I think I have a character that just got the Paladin job and haven't played in months. :( I wouldn't be on the right server anyway, but if an EZA (with a cool narrative name) guild got started up I might consider joining.

• I've been on Gilgamesh since the beginning, but I haven't put in a lot of time since Heavensward came out, and so I don't have a single level 60 class.

• I've kind of given up on playing since its been over a month and I still haven't been able to make a character on Gilgamesh.
    I have a 52 WHM on Adamantoise but my regular crew doesn't play anymore. Boo.

• Yeah has ANYBODY been able to create a character on Gilgamesh? Ive been trying like morning and night for a month and it is NEVER open for new characters.

• Sorry for the triple post. I guess this thread is dead?

FINALLY got on to Gilgamesh. Even got a level before work. Add Horatio Velveteen to the guild plox

• I just re-subbed a few days ago and created a new character on Gilgamesh to join the allies. But it seems there's no way to join a free company without one of the member being online, and so far I couldn't get a hold of anyone.

Does anyone know if the company is even still alive? If so, any recommendations at what times I could catch someone online?

• If anyone still wants to join the EZA community on Gilgamesh, try doing a player search for "Fey Nafilia" and right-click my name > View Company Profile > Submit Application. I recently managed to get in and will do my best to keep my character online as much as possible so it’s easier for others to apply.

I should be around Monday to Friday from around 10:00 - 20:00 GMT (04:00 - 14:00 EST). If you can’t find me online, just drop me a message here and I can keep my character logged in over night as well.

If you’re having trouble creating a character on Gilgamesh because the server is full, you could try this: http://www.world-alerts.com/

• Currently leveling a new character, Horatio Velveteen.
    alt text
    If somebody who is in the fc invite me, that would be swell.

• @El-Shmiablo said in Final Fantasy XIV ARR - Allies Assemble!:

If somebody who is in the fc invite me, that would be swell.

Unfortunately it's impossible to invite people who are offline, which makes the whole process pretty cumbersome. Your best bet is to do a player search for one of the members (I'll try to keep my character logged in again for the next few days) and access the company profile through them to send in an application.

howtofc