Final Fantasy XIV (PC/PS4)

• @Pikagreg You're in for a treat! I wasn't too fond of certain aspects of Stormblood in regards to the plot and overall flow, but the ending sequence of events is truly something to experience.

@Swordfish00830 Nice! Just know that you could always get lucky with a roll should the weapon drop before ten totems are acquired.

• Seems like an appropriate place to post the Stormblood review for anyone interested.

Youtube Video

• I've gotten this itch to dive back into XIV. I haven't played since Heavensward and I don't think any of the folks I played with on Cerberus are around anymore. How is the latency for fellow EU folks on Ultros? My internet isn't the greatest thing unfortunately.

• Global Moderator

@breadsaucebandit I've recently started FF 14! I played the beta and loved it. However the release was at the same time I moved abroad so kinda missed it.

I am based in UK and playing on US servers with really rubbish internet, yet I dont really feel like there are any issues with lag or so. I get the very occasionaly spike on like 2 seconds, but its not very often and its often due to my own connection rather than the server.

• @Lotias Hype! Are you on Ultros? I'm having to download all the patches which, with my internet, is going to be a while.

• Global Moderator

@breadsaucebandit Im actually on Diabolos, but I created a character on Ultros to play with more EZA EU people though!

• @Lotias That's rad! Hopefully I run into you at somepoint. Guess I'll have to hunt down the EZA FC when I finally get on. Being from the EU should make getting on the server easier at least!

• well I finally switched over to ultros

• Banned

Resurrecting the dead to let people know that characters can transfer to any server on the same data center free of charge using the Aetherytes in the three main cities.

• Hey I might be a bit late to the party but, I'm a european player coming back to the game with Shadowbringers so near, I'm in the Louisoix server, but I was wondering if it would be possible to play with people from other servers now, or what the easy allies FC situation would be like? I love this game but it's a bit annoying to play it alone and have eternal queues!