Final Fantasy XIV (PC/PS4)

• @Fey Yeah one of my major points of contention with ARR is this fucking clownshoes ass friend/FC system.

I'll try to add you the second I get home. Thanks! Love and Respect!

• Hey,

I've created a new thread for FF14 Free Company added and inquiries. Please check it out if you have any FC questions or need an add to the FC.

https://forums.easyallies.com/topic/3513/final-fantasy-14-free-company-thread

Thanks

• This thread seems to be inactive but I'm looking to find the EZA Linkshell if there is one. I'm already in an FC so that's why I'm looking for the LS.

• @Bakas I posted the on the Multiplayer forum as well but here it is again in case someone didn't see it there. I have made an EZA Community Linkshell on Gilgimesh. No one has actually joined so I'm the only one on it. XD But if you wanna be the first, you're more then welcome to send me your info and I'll add you.

FF14 Name: Yami Zetsumei

• Finally got on gilgamesh! Can someone invite me pleaseee :)

Name is Rikkuu Yunah

• I would love to start up playing again with a new character with all the allies but sadly gilgamesh looks like is closed for new characters at the moment :(

• They'll apparently transfer to the Ultros server before the release of Stormblood (June 20), probably precisely because Gilgamesh is constantly locked:

@EZA said in Eorzean Allies - Snowcloak & Shiva (Hard):
    NOTE: We will be moving to Ultros right before Stormblood releases. If you are considering moving servers for the EZA FC and to be a part of our Stormblood activities, please consider moving to Ultros instead (or at least Primal Datacenter).

• @Fey well then maybe I should just start making a char there then

• I think that is kinda lame, considering I spent about 3 weeks trying to make a charactet on Gilg.
    If they offer free server transfers with the expansion I'll do it, but if not, see you guys.

• Anyone else jumped in with the enhanced trial? I'm enjoying it a lot, and I'm curious if there are other allies just starting it.

I'm not sure I'll be ready for Stormblood, but I guess I might just make a char on Ultros in any case

• Hey Allies,

I'm trying to compile people response to the move to Ultros, and get an idea of what people are planning to do for it. I've made a survey at the link below. If you could find a few moment to take it, that would be AWESOME!!! I'm mainly doing this to get the response of the people who are in the FC on Gilgimesh, but if you are making a new character or transferring from another server, I'd love to hear those story as well. Thank you for your time and being wonderful. Love and Respect.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XLJZP8W

• I havn't been able to make a character on gilgamesh or ultros and i really want to play with everyone. i'm just starting FF XIV and made a character on a different world but every time i log in i check to see if i can make a new one on either server but they're always full. how do you guys do it?

• @JustCallMeBuddy I guess I got lucky, I created a char on Ultros right after posting here. Gilgamesh is really always full.

• @JustCallMeBuddy

I managed to make several characters on Gilgamesh by simply refreshing the server list every few minutes while watching podcasts or playing something else. It's annoying for sure, but it always worked for me eventually.

By the way: It probably doesn't help, but Ultros is open for new characters right now.

• @YamiZetsumei said in Final Fantasy XIV ARR - Allies Assemble!:

Hey Allies,

I'm trying to compile people response to the move to Ultros and get an idea of what people are planning to do for it. I've made a survey at the link below. If you could find a few moment to take it, that would be AWESOME!!! I'm mainly doing this to get the response of the people who are in the FC on Gilgamesh, but if you are making a new character or transferring from another server, I'd love to hear those story as well. Thank you for your time and being wonderful. Love and Respect.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XLJZP8W

What's the motivation behind the server transfer? I thought it's because making new Characters on Gilgamesh is too hard, but it doesn't appear to be much easier on Ultros. Is there any chance we could stay on Gilgamesh if the majority of the FC is in favor?

• This post is deleted!

• @Fey Damiani explained his motivations for the move after the last Eorzean Allies stream. There's a bonus part after the main end card where he goes though it. I've linked the Twitch video below and gave a time mark to look for. He said he will be reviewing Stormblood and being on the Ultros Server will help him do that better/faster. That seems to be his primary motivation from his explination. Plus, he notes that on the Primal Datacenter you can create a private party finder for cross server play so even if you can't get on Ultros, as long as you are on that Datacenter, you should still be able to play with everyone.

Link to the Twitch Video with Damiani's move explanation: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/135652166?t=02h56m30s
    Bonus Gameplay on Ultros at 02:54:30
    Explanation starts at 02:56:30

• @YamiZetsumei Gotcha, that makes sense then. Unfortunately, I don't get to play with the allies a lot due to my time zone, but I guess I'll still pony up the 10$ and transfer to Ultros. Maybe some other EU/UK folks are gonna join with Stormblood. : )

• @Fey That sucks. I could see not wanting to put up the cash in that case. He did say the "might" do an all day stream when it first comes out so you could get some time in then. If not, I pretty much play all day on the weekends. I'm sure there might be some overlap times there with your zone an mine. That is if you're cool with playing with a noob.

• @Fey don't know what timezone you are in but I am in CET