Who else loves Bob's Burgers?

• When it first debuted I didn't see the appeal, then I caught a rerun on adult swim one night where Bob was stuck in a wall and I've been hooked ever since. I was a bit depressed when summer came and the season ended.

• @Pali-Kun "You're a mean little night-light"

• Love Bob's Burgers. Been a big fan of Loren Bouchard previous work, he also created Dr. Katz (seriously one of my favorite TV shows/funniest underrated cartoons ever) and Home Movies. Really glad this show found an audience because his other works just never gained the fandom that Bob's Burgers has.

• Ever seen the episode of Archer that crossed over with Bob's Burgers? It's great.

• The way the characters look and speak is incredibly unsettling. It's like an underdeveloped, amphibian look. Because of this, I've only been able to get through maybe 2 full episodes.

• Wife and I love it, haven't seen the latest season since I think it's still trickling to Netflix or Hulu.

• I watched a few episodes! Still deciding if I like it or not. I'm a fan of shows that have various plots around children (or people in general) being stupid. Now that I think about it, there are not really any comedy shows I like. Huh.

• My relationship with TV is that I'll watch it if others are watching it but I don't go out of my way to see shows and I don't have Netflix. That said, I've seen a few episodes here and there thanks to my friends and I've loved every moment of it. At some point I'll find the motivation to watch it from the beginning, but that day is not today.

• Just started recently and it's really good. It's no Rick & Morty but it's certainly better than current Family Guy and Simpsons. I just watched the one that bob becomes a part time night time taxi driver and pimp to a bunch of transvestite prostitutes. Good stuff

• @TheMarcV said in Who else loves Bob's Burgers?:

Love Bob's Burgers. Been a big fan of Loren Bouchard previous work, he also created Dr. Katz (seriously one of my favorite TV shows/funniest underrated cartoons ever) and Home Movies. Really glad this show found an audience because his other works just never gained the fandom that Bob's Burgers has.

Same here. Home Movies is one of my favorite things ever. Bob's Burgers is also great and it is wonderful to see Bouchard break through like this.