Overwatch PC group

• Hey!

Don't know if this is a thing already but I'm going for it anyways. Since there seems to a few of us playing Overwatch on PC I thought it would be a good idea to start an EZA Overwatch group. Playing in a group is always more fun than with randoms fighting over which hero to pick.

So yeah, post your username and region if you're interested. :D

Battletag: Mangt#2725
    Region: Europe
    Mostly play Zenyatta, Lucio, Roadhog and Soldier 76.

• Always up for a little Overwatch :thumbsup:

Battle.net: Mechanoid#11515
    Region: Americas
    Mostly play: D.va (where's that buff Blizz?), Phara, Symmetra, and Torb when I'm feeling lazy or mischievous
    Okay with: Mercy, Lucio, Roadhog, Reinhart, Bastion
    Derp: Mcree, Widowmaker... basically anyone that requires good aim (I'm trying though!)

• Sure, I'd be up for it.

Battletag: justsomeguy#1892
    Mostly play: Soldier 76, Mercy, Roadhog, Hanzo

• I don't play often enough to get good it seems, but I'm hoping to changet that.

NancyPantzy#1323
    America's
    Mostly play mei, tracer and reaper. LOVE genji but suck with him

• I don't play often either, other games have been taking my time. But if a group is up for it then i'm down.

PandaBeats#1967
    Americas
    Play: Reinhardt, Widowmaker, Lucio

• zadkielm #1535
    Americas
    Plays: Tracer, Mercy

• I haven't had chance to play the game much, despite getting it at launch, but please feel free to add me.

Battle.net: dpodblood#1295
    Region: Americas (Atlantic Time Zone)
    Plays: Whoever!

• Heyo,

I haven't been playing too much in the last couple weeks because of work, but I am getting the itch again. Feel free to add me.

Battletag: CapFancypant#1819
    Mostly play Lucio, Mei, Roadhog, Zarya and Genji

• I see this topic has been inactive for quite some time, but I made the switch from PS4 to PC recently and am looking for some Allies to play Overwatch with. If you are still playing let me know :).

SoaringDutch#2965
    Region: Europe
    I mostly play with Roadhog, Reinhardt and Lucio, but I also switch to Tracer, Pharah and Zenyatta.

L&R,
    Roy