The Allies and Orlando

• Just a random aside, but I've heard a few of the Allies say something to the effect of "I just came back from Orlando," during some videos and I live right here. Has anyone here seen the Allies in a quick, casual, unofficial capacity? I'm curious of my chances to at least see them and say "Hi" one time they're here. I know they're on vacation and maybe wouldn't want to, but it's crazy to hear them say "so I was just in your backyard..."

• The Allies are in Orlando? or are you referring to other users as Allies?

• I meant the Nine. On Frame Trap, both Ian and Brandon said they were here over the break.

• admin

2 isn't half of 9 though.

• Global Moderator

It's probably a sign that they want to just enjoy their holidays and if they happen to bump into someone, I'm sure they'll be very jolly but I doubt they want to let people know where they'll be so people can come to meet them.

• @tokeeffe9 That was my thought process on it. The last thing I would want to do is inconvenience anyone. I would just love an opportunity to meet them, and it pains me to hear anyone being so close to me. But I totally understand!

@Bloodworth Haha, true... I was referring to over the course of the last year. I've just heard "Florida" several times during different shows. Maybe 3 or 4 people. Or maybe I just hear Brandon mentioning Disney Orlando a lot.

• admin

@Billy I'm from Florida but I never really have any reason to go up by Orlando.

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.