Super Mario Odyssey - Hopes and Dreams

• @Mbun said in Super Mario Odyssey - Hopes and Dreams:

Will Mario wear a fedora?

Good grief, I hope not... But those story beats would make for something incredible. I'm not sure that would obtain the Miyamoto Stamp of Approval, but a man can dream.

• To be honest, there's only a few hopes I have in mind.

• They've already touched on it but it'd be nice to have levels with a more open structure like Super Mario 64 and Sunshine.

• I'd like there to be some sort of narrative that's a bit more subtle and touching like in Galaxy. Rosalina's back story was actually really touching and provided a bit more depth to her character. It could even be something on the side or optional like Rosalina's story so it's there for those that want it.

• A small reference to Rawk Hawk. That last one is unrealistic but why the hell not?!

• @Churchy said in Super Mario Odyssey - Hopes and Dreams:

• A small reference to Rawk Hawk. That last one is unrealistic but why the hell not?!

Yeeessss!!!

• @Billy I'm glad someone got that. Hell even just a poster in New York for "Rawk Hawk's Wrestling School" or something similar.

As for story beats, if Koizumi gets a say then it isn't out of the realms of possibility. He did once say he'd been sneaking stories past Miyamoto for a while!