Resident Evil 7 final PR stunt! Show off EZA!

• I think the fact that they sent out actual VHS tapes and players is the most impressive part about the whole thing. They are doing a good job in the marketing department!

• I just think it's awesome to see EZA taken seriously enough to be included in promotions like these. The Nine haven't existed as EZA for even a full year yet, but there's so much love and respect that they get in the industry from companies and developers that it makes me feel amazing just to be a part of this weird thing.

• VCRs are not hard to find for cheap. Goodwills have mountains of them.

• Did they happen to record a reaction video for this? Would have been cool to see Huber open it all.

• Not really related to this PR stunt, but just a heads up. RESIDENT EVIL 7 LEAKS ARE FLOATING AROUND ON THE NET. BEWARE

• @suplextrain
    Yep heard one last night during a stream of RE3.5 (Fan made project, really awesome and worth downloading FYI) Although its not a major spoiler I dont think, still something to avoid

• I just played the demo on PC. and I cant believe game is incredible. first time ever resident evil feel like a Horror game. An Actual Horror. not bullshit action third person pew pew.

capcom did a great job with this. I hated all previous games and this one is only one I end up liking it

• I've spoilt myself a little more than I should of. I have to say though, I'm still super, super hyped. Everything about this new game is better for me than everything after and including RE4.

• @Sheria said in Resident Evil 7 final PR stunt! Show off EZA!:

I've spoilt myself a little more than I should of. I have to say though, I'm still super, super hyped. Everything about this new game is better for me than everything after and including RE4.

resident evil 4 was incredibly overrated. it was just like any new entry more of action game.

• Banned

@Black-Cell said in Resident Evil 7 final PR stunt! Show off EZA!:

@Sheria said in Resident Evil 7 final PR stunt! Show off EZA!:

I've spoilt myself a little more than I should of. I have to say though, I'm still super, super hyped. Everything about this new game is better for me than everything after and including RE4.

resident evil 4 was incredibly overrated. it was just like any new entry more of action game.

For once I agree, though I don't agree that this will be the only ''actual horror'' RE game. RE2 and RE3 were spooky af, but they really screwed up with RE4. It's also what spawned RE5 and RE6.