Artbooks, Steelbooks, Special Editions, Figurines, Collectables, and Bundles.

• @thenerdtheword You should really give Inquisition a shot one of these days. It's nothing of the caliber of Skyrim or Breath due to how divorced the world is — split up into different zones — but there are a ton of surprises and the story is better than most 'good' games this gen. And there's just a ton of stuff to do, which is always nice in these very well-crafted worlds. If only Bioware had stitched them all together into one continuous map, but cross-gen probably robbed us of that.

Unfortunately, they're making the same mistake with Mass Effect due to its planet-hopping setting. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Only ones I've bought were the Disco Edition of P4 Dancing All Night, The Lionheart edition of Trails of Cold Steel, since it was the same price, and now the Take Your Heart Edition.

I actually really want the Special Edition of Nier Automata, because that figure looks pretty sweet, but it is too expensive for me at the moment, so I'll just have to pass on it.

• @bard91 actually here in canada it was cheaper to get the limited edition of cold steel as the ps3 version by it self is 69.99 here and it was 49.99

• @Haru17 said in Artbooks, Steelbooks, Special Editions, Figurines, Collectables, and Bundles.:

@thenerdtheword You should really give Inquisition a shot one of these days. It's nothing of the caliber of Skyrim or Breath due to how divorced the world is — split up into different zones — but there are a ton of surprises and the story is better than most 'good' games this gen. And there's just a ton of stuff to do, which is always nice in these very well-crafted worlds. If only Bioware had stitched them all together into one continuous map, but cross-gen probably robbed us of that.

Unfortunately, they're making the same mistake with Mass Effect due to its planet-hopping setting. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think now that I have the replacement parts I can give it another shot but with Zelda, Mass Effect and Horizon on the...erm...horizon I don't know when I'll have the time to play it!

• I might have a job that requires business cards soon, so I'll be able to utilize my Yakuza 0 Business edition card holder!

alt text