Games you feel compelled to go back and replay?

• I replay Final Fantasy IX on the regular. I just finished disc 2 (well, "disc 2" since I'm playing the Steam version this time) on my latest replay.

I'm also extremely compelled to replay Final Fantasy XII International right now, but I'm also torn, because part of me wants to wait until the PS4 remaster is released next year.

• Banjo Kazooie, Mystical Ninja starring Goemon. Resident Evil, FF7, Goldeneye, ocarina of time. Take me back to that wonderful ps1/N64 era and happy childhood.

• @Hero-of-Lime Splatoon. :p

• @Minamik That should be in my post! Since launch, I still go back to Splatoon regularly. At least once every other day.

• I have been replaying the pokemon games this year. Yellow on the VC, Alpha Sapphire, and X.

Been such a fun nostalgia filled ride

• Metroid prime games, there is just something so magical about playing them.

• Final Fantasy IX right now. I replayed VII and VIII recently.

• I'd like to say about all my NES library games (Castlevania, Ninja Gaiden, Super Mario Bros, Little Nemo Dream Master, Kung Fu etc etc)
    BUT then again those kind of games you need play them on one sitting all the way through and they are only few hours long anyways.

So I reckon this thread was more about actually finishing some very lenghty game once a year and I cannot think of one from top of my head; Theres so much media out there to be consumed about and only so little time for mere carbon based lifeform like me.

AINT EVERYBODY GOT TIME TO KEEP BEATING ALREADY BEATEN GAMES :horse_racing:

• I go back and play Golden Sun and Golden Sun the Lost Age on GBA at least once a year.
    Dark Dawn (the DS game in the series) isn't as fun but I do play that one every once in a while too.

Golden Sun is easily my favorite game series of all time!

• Original Deus Ex... I just love that game, graphics are only thing that are dated, everything else is superb...

Also, I do go back to play older Pokemon games every once in a while, I just had to start Pokemon Red when Brandon started his pokemon journey...