"Last Chance" timed Nioh demo up on psn now.

• For those of you that haven't had a chance to play yet, or for those impatient to play, or for those wanting to collect all the alpha/beta/demo masks. (There's a new mask)

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/nioh-last-chance-trial/cid=UP9000-CUSA07649_00-NIOHDEMO00000001

Edit: Download now so you’re ready to play between January 21 and 22

• For those who have the skill to make it through the Last Chance Trial, a number of extra rewards for the final game await you. Beating the Main Mission will net you the Ogress Headgear, whereas completing the Twilight Mission will give you a last chance to secure the Mark of the Conqueror and Mark of the Strong from last year’s Alpha and Beta.

To access the Ogress Headgear in the final game, you will need to keep your save data from the Last Chance Trial so don’t delete it until launch! For Mark of the Conqueror and Mark of the Strong, you will be prompted to download DLC that you’ll also need to keep on your PS4 until launch. In-game, visit shrines to receive these “Boons” and reap the rewards!

• Oh, they also announced free pvp DLC is coming later. No word yet if it's DS "invasion" style or arena style.

• I'm torn.
    I want to play Nioh asap but I also don't feel like that I need to spoil anything else from the game when I pretty much know I'll be getting it day 1 anyway.

• Thanks for the heads up! I haven't had a chance to play it yet so I'll give it a try and see how I like it.

• @suplextrain I just look at it as practice. I'm gonna die a million times anyways. Might as well start now.

• I frequent the demo section of PSN often. I never knew this would have come out if not for your post. Thanks. Downloading it right now!

• Glad to know I was of service.

Also, this is apparently a preload. Demo servers apparently go live this weekend.

Download now so you’re ready to play between January 21 and 22

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.