Selective Creation: The Complete Xbox List

• After giving it a little bit of thought, I've decided to introduce a short series of lists I'm calling "Second-Chance Builds." These lists are filled with nominations that give games killed off earlier another shot at standing alone.

So here's how it works: Over the next few rounds, these "SCBs" will be mixed with "regular" builds to keep up the variety. Also, they will not strictly be company specific.

To start off, let's build the best Xbox list possible. I'm going Xbox first because I think it will be the slowest to build and after learning from the Saturn round, I'm sure this won't be as long, but could take a little time. Here's the caveat: No matter what game you nominate, it MUST be an Xbox platform exclusive (Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One; NO PC).

You can nominate ANY game from the three systems, so long as it did not appear elsewhere. If the majority of the list is skewed toward one console, or a healthy mix of two while shunning one, then that's how it goes.

Because this is a build of multiple systems, I'm increasing the count up to 30.

SO: As always - Quick rule refresher for potential new players:

Here's the breakdown: You've been given the power to green-light 30 games, but here's the catch: these 30 games will be the ONLY games Microsoft will ever have from the Xbox brand. What should be the games that make the cut? By giving 30 select titles, you are essentially playing an inverse of Kill Your Babies.

You can only give one title until four people have added after you OR 12 hours have passed since the last overall addition, NOT NECESSARILY YOURS, so think really hard about which game should be on the list. It could be your favorite game, or if your favorite is already present, then you can add another you hold dear. Or if you hate Microsoft and/or Xbox (for whatever reason), get to trolling if that makes you happy.

Because this is a brand specific list, I'm increasing the franchise cap by one. So if THREE entries of a series get put on the list, a fourth CAN NOT be added.

Once you have given a game, please keep a running list going for the benefit of the next person that would like to play. Because I'm pitching the game, I will refrain from adding to the list unless absolutely necessary because it would be unfair for me to skew the list in my favor.

And so Allies, what are the 30 deserving Xbox console exclusives?

Have fun!

• Lost Odyssey

One of the best JRPGs.

• Lost Odyssey
    Fable 2

Fable 2 is a bad game, terrible in some ways, but I had a ton of fun with it despite that.

• Lost Odyssey
    Fable 2
    Halo 3

Great singleplayer, great multiplayer and a great soundtrack. One of my most beloved games of all time.

• Lost Odyssey
    Fable 2
    Sunset Overdrive

A really fantastic game that was crammed with humour, fun, colour and slick controls. Where else can you find a gun that shoots vinyl records. It's a shame it only stayed on the Xbox One really.

• Lost Odyssey
    Fable 2
    Sunset Overdrive
    Crackdown

Such a fun game, really wish Crackdown 2 would have been better, big hopes for 3

• Lost Odyssey
    Fable 2
    Halo 3
    Sunset Overdrive
    Crackdown
    Forza Horizon 3

Was going to joke and put Scalebound...

I know Horizon won't win the "kill your babies" thread but it's the best Forza game currently on the market.

• Global Moderator

Sorry Im having the dumbs, but when said "not appear else where", do you mean on our previous kill lists or console exclusive to xbox systems?

• I need a ruling!

Lost Odyssey
    Fable 2
    Halo 3
    Sunset Overdrive
    Crackdown
    Forza Horizon 3
    Shadow Complex

The opposite of the usual remaster question - Game was XBox 360 exclusive for seven years, but was remastered and released cross platform in 2016. Does the original (non remastered) version count for the purposes of this list? If not I'll pick something else.

• @dramaticslowmo But Forza Horizon 3 is on PC!

• @Brannox What about something like Mass Effect that was exclusive for a long time, even the original run of the game had the Only on Xbox stamp?

• Sorry for taking so long to get back to everyone! Had a busy day...

@Lotias Console exclusives. The purpose of this build is that the games MUST be have appeared on any Xbox console and no other system. Previous entries in other lists, if they meet this criteria, are allowed.

@TokyoSlim, @ACardAttack I thought hard about this. So I'll say this: If the game ORIGINALLY came out on an Xbox system, even if the exclusivity was short or long, it still counts as an Xbox exclusive. Games like Inside, and Rise of the Tomb Raider count, because they did not come to PC for at least a week or month respectively. So long as the release on PC is NOT day and date the Xbox version. Speaking of which...

@dramaticslowmo I have to say @parasitepaladin is correct: Forza Horizon 3 released day and date on both the Xbox One and PC. Please choose another game to nominate.

TIP FOR ALL: If you have a game in mind, but are unsure about the exclusivity, Google it just to be sure.

SO: With all of that said, here is the most up-to-date list:

Lost Odyssey
    Fable 2
    Halo 3
    Sunset Overdrive
    Crackdown
    Shadow Complex

• Lost Odyssey
    Fable 2
    Halo 3
    Sunset Overdrive
    Crackdown
    Shadow Complex
    Jet Set Radio Future

There are literally only two reasons I own an OG Xbox, and Shenmue II isn't an exclusive (depending on where you live.)

• @Brannox said in Selective Creation: The Complete Microsoft List:

@dramaticslowmo I have to say @parasitepaladin is correct: Forza Horizon 3 released day and date on both the Xbox One and PC. Please choose another game to nominate.

lol dang, that's harsh. So Bioshock doesn't count either. (if anyone was thinking about adding it)

• Lost Odyssey
    Fable 2
    Halo 3
    Sunset Overdrive
    Crackdown
    Shadow Complex
    Jet Set Radio Future
    Dungeon Siege

• Lost Odyssey
    Fable 2
    Halo 3
    Sunset Overdrive
    Crackdown
    Shadow Complex
    Jet Set Radio Future
    Dungeon Siege
    RalliSport Challenge 2

• @TokyoSlim said in Selective Creation: The Complete Microsoft List:

@Brannox said in Selective Creation: The Complete Microsoft List:

lol dang, that's harsh. So Bioshock doesn't count either. (if anyone was thinking about adding it)

Waaait, then Dungeon Siege doesn't fit. But, it's an MS list, not an XBox list, right? As in published by MS? Or should this really be an XBox list?

• @Sazime That looks like it's correct. This is an Xbox list, not actually a Microsoft list per the rules. No PC games.

• Alright, replacing my pick.

Lost Odyssey
    Fable 2
    Halo 3
    Sunset Overdrive
    Crackdown
    Shadow Complex
    Jet Set Radio Future
    Dead or Alive 3
    RalliSport Challenge 2

• Global Moderator

Lost Odyssey
    Fable 2
    Halo 3
    Sunset Overdrive
    Crackdown
    Shadow Complex
    Jet Set Radio Future
    Dead or Alive 3
    RalliSport Challenge 2
    Forza Motorsport 3

I know I know.. another racing game on the list, but I have had a lot of fun with this game and it had solid racing in my opinion

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.