Game Boy x 3
    Game Gear x 2
    Game Boy Advance x 4
    Playstation Portable x 3
    Game Boy micro x 2
    Nintendo DS
    Nintendo 3DS x 2

Custom built gaming PC x 3

If I could only have 1 out of that whole list it would be a Playstation 2, hands down.

Also, as you may have guessed, I buy something and then get sick of it very easy lol.

• Currently own:

Wii U Basic
    Xbox One 500 GB + Elite Controller (the regular controller is dollar store level garbage)
    Nintendo 64 Grape Funtastic (I wanted Ice, but that's all they had)
    7 year old custom built PC (due to stability issues, it only has 2 GB of RAM right now, which makes even browsing a pain)

Previously owned:

Platinum GameCube
    Xbox 360 Arcade
    Original Xbox with Controller S (I prefer the "Duke", but that's all they had)
    Yellow Game Boy Color (only bought it for Pokémon Silver, then re-sold it)
    Windows 2000 PC (I'm a slooooow upgrader...)

• Why on earth do you own 7 PS3s?

• I keep my Genesis/Sega CD/32x, Saturn, Dreamcast, NES, SNES, N64, Xbox/360/One and PS1/2/3 hooked up and ready to play/stream at any time. The Atari doesn't leave the closet.

• @Fridge-man I have owned 7, I only have one at the minute. I got my first for my birthday in 2007, then that broke and I got a slim, then I won another slim which I gave to my sister, then I sold my slim to buy a 3DS but got another for GTA 5, Since then I seem to buy and sell a ps3 every time a must have game comes out. I got the one I have now for Yakuza 5.

• @DarthAmmii Moral of the story: Don't sell your consoles

• @Fridge-man I get tired of wires and plastic everywhere.

• Cleares throat
    Unrolls the list
    Deep breath

Dramatic pause
    Rolls the list back
    Bows and leaves

• SNES, Genesis, PC, Dreamcast, NES (hand me down), PS2, PS2 Slim, PSOne (the little one), XB360, PS3, and current PC. Also had a Gameboy SP, DS Lite, and PSP.

• NES, VIC-20, Commodore 64, Amiga 500, SNES, N64, Playstation, Nintendo DS, Xbox, PS3 and multiple PC:s.

• Hoo boy. I'm an old timer, so this is gonna go back a ways.

RCA Studio II (yes, seriously)
    Atari 2600

Apple IIe
    Commodore 64
    Multiple IBM compatibles, going back to the 386
    More assorted Apple II series systems, mostly for nostalgia and collecting

Some LED Space Invaders knockoff
    Gameboy Color
    PSP (barely played)
    Assorted Android phones/tablets
    PS Vita

Raspberry Pi emulation system

Most of the Nintendo consoles I didn't play much. I got the original NES very late and really only played Super Mario Bros 1 & 3. I completely skipped the 16-bit generation because I was Master Race before PC Gaming was really even any good. Lots of Doom II and Elite though. The Gamecube and Wii my kids played mostly, but I did beat Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.

The prizes of my Apple II collection are a Woz edition IIgs and a couple black Bell & Howell branded II Pluses (with matching black B&H Disk II drives). Those date back to my discovery of eBay. :)

My RPi emulator is pretty sweet. Plays essentially everything thru N64 (arcade, consoles, handhelds, old Apple and C64, old DOS games). Some PS1 games have some slowdown/stuttering. I just got a RPi3 board but I've yet to swap it in. Should handle Colony Wars better once I do. It's perfect for filling in those gaps I missed in the 90's. Spent about $100 on it all told, but that includes a nice wireless Logitech controller, wireless mouse+keyboard, 32G SD card, and a 2.5A power supply. I ended up building another one for my sons last Xmas. I think anybody who enjoys retro gaming (and some moderate Linux skills certainly help) should consider one of these, and I'd be happy to give advice to any interested parties.

• Global Moderator

Going from memory here so lets see there was

• NES
    • Super NES
    • Sega Genesis
    • N64
    • Playstation
    • Sega Saturn
    • Sega Dreamcast
    • Playstation 2
    • Xbox 360
    • Playstation 4

• Gameboy
    • Gameboy Pocket
    • Gameboy Color
    • Gameboy Advance
    • Gameboy Advance SP
    • Nintendo DS
    • Nintendo DS Lite
    • Nintendo 3DS
    • Nintendo 3DS XL
    • PS Vita

• In order of when I got them;

Sega Master System
    Sega Mega Drive
    Super Nintendo
    Game Cube
    Xbox 360
    DS lite
    Xbox One
    PS Vita
    3DS XL
    Wii U

• Not a lot I suppose.

• Atari 2600
    Commodore 64
    Wii U

• NES
    GBA SP
    Gaming PC

Think that's all.. I still need to get a SNES. Unfortunately I sold my old Gameboys, and most of my games, plus most of my PS2 library.. Kind of regret it now

• In what will surely come as a surprise to no one, no mentions of the 3DO or CD-i here.

• My Dad had gotten the Atari 2600 before I was born I believe. Then I think it was when i was five or so I got the NES for my birthday. Handful of years later I would get a SNES for another birthday, Sonic blew my mind as a kid and I think we got the Genesis for X-mas.
    There was a fairly long gap between getting my Genesis and then moving on to the PSOne but I ended up getting that for Xmas the same year FF7 came out, that was 1997 right? The PSOne ended the cycle of getting systems from my parents, got a job and went on to buy a Dreamcast not too much longer after that got the PS2 then jumped over to the Wii. I had a roommate with a 360 but I had to get my own so the Xbox 360 was next. Had to get Heavy Rain for PS3 so I ended up selling my Wii to get a PS3. Without hesitation I bought the PS4 on day one.

Handhelds Ive had the OG GameBoy, GBA, Neo Geo Pocket (wanna talk about underrated systems?), DS and then the Vita

• NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, Wii, PS1, PS2, GBA (SP), DSLite, PSP, and a (non-gaming) PC. The NES, SNES, N64, and PS1 were all given to me by my family (my uncles and parents are all pretty big gamers), the PSP was given to me by a friend after they bought a Vita, and the GameCube, PS2, GBA, DSLite, PC, and Wii are all originally mine. Since then, the N64 broke, we sold the SNES and PS1, and the GBA, DSLite, PSP, GameCube, and Wii mostly collect dust. I play the NES a lot (I even have the Zapper for Duck Hunt) and it's fully functional with no signs of stopping, but most of my time is spent between PS2, PC, and playing games with friends (mostly on PS4).

• NES
    Sega Genesis
    Playstation 2
    Playstation 3
    Playstation 4
    Wii U

And PC, but like crappy just okay enough to play Stardew Valley.

I have always been a playstation girl, it's due to my love of JRPGS I guess

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.