Easy Allies in Concert Meet up [Discussion]

• Yeah, they haven't made an official announcement just yet but they've mentioned in a number of streams that they are planning something for the anniversary and they have consistently mentioned March 21 since that is the exact date but no exact location. Brandon did confirm that it will be in LA, not in Anaheim like the PSX meetup, but nothing beyond that.

• I asked about it before and it seemed likely that the event would be on in Hollywood but that was a while ago.

As mentioned, they've said several times in streams and even podcasts that something would happen on the 21st.

• @tokeeffe9 said in EZA One Year Anniversary Meet up [Discussion]:

I asked about it before and it seemed likely that the event would be on in Hollywood but that was a while ago.

As mentioned, they've said several times in streams and even podcasts that something would happen on the 21st.

Hollywood would be great, much shorter drive for me lol. Gonna be rough on people not from the area to navigate through, but generally a pretty nice area to host something like this.

Makes me wonder what type of place they have in mind, many good eateries and social venues over there.

• Is there a place with the information for this meetup? I don't know if I would actually be able to make it, but there's a chance and I need to check on the info, and I can't find it anywhere.

• Unfortunately we don't have any concrete information on the meetup.

All we know for sure is something is happening in LA on the 21st.

• Well if it is the 21st that would be it for me, I thought it was the week after that, which I might have been able to make it work, but that week just won't work for me.

• Whatever is happening, will be on the 21st in LA. They've been telling people to book that date for months.

• It's slightly frustrating to not know anything about the event, I would love to go but I would have to save up a lot and put my tax returns towards being able to go and I wouldn't be able to afford food or anything once I got there. It's a risk that's hard to justify without knowing anything that's going on.

• Yeah, I wish we'd gotten just a bit more info at this point...

In the most recent podcast, during L&R at 1:11:52, Brandon teased that it might be more of a performance/show/panel than a meet and greet... but from what Blood implied it doesn't sound like they have the details of everything ironed out yet. March 21st is still official though. Hopefully we will at least get a location and time soon, since the event is about a month and a half away, but with the PSX Meet & Greet the full info wasn't up until about 3 weeks before the event... which unfortunately is very little time for planning travel, especially if you live out of state/country and want to go. Still, a performance could be really interesting! We'll just have to wait for more details!

• My only wish is that they gave us more information sooner. I realize they are a small crew with limited resources and time but it's hard for me to justify booking a flight and hotel room just on "It might be more than a show".

Hopefully someday they can get a panel at a PAX or similar gaming convention

• I haven't gotten to watch yet, but I've heard that Brandon gave a little more Anniversary info on the February 4th Cup of Jones. Sounds like they are definitely looking at places in Hollywood for the venue. Not sure if there are any other details than that in the episode, but at least he fed us a little more!

@Ehie-Yovach An EZA panel would be amazing! Hopefully that is something we can look forward to somewhere down the line, I'm sure right now it might not be feasible.

• Yes he confirmed it'll be in the Hollywood area and the main event will definitely be on the 21st in the evening.

• Awesome, thanks for confirming! I think I'd heard 8pm is the estimated time too, but didn't want to say it without being certain. I definitely feel more relieved with the new info!

• So we got some confirmation in the group stream last night.

The venue is The Attic in Hollywood.

Doors open at 7pm and the show goes on till 11pm.

Under 21s are allowed in, you only need your ID for the bar if you get a drink.

I'm sure we'll get a more official announcement in that section soon, for now Jones will be making a video and posting it in the next few days as a CoJs.

• Official Title: Easy Allies In Concert

There will be tickets on sale (Jones said hopefully next week) that will help cover the cost of the venue.

I think this is the venue home page. May be NSFW actually, there's some club wear photos on the main page that are/may as well be lingerie. You've been warned!

• @TokyoSlim I was looking last night and I actually think that is the wrong venue website. That club is listed as closed permanently.

• @logic__error It may be the case that the club itself is closed, but the building is still being rented out. They did say specifically last night that the venue has like 3 different names. I posted that mostly for location info. Since they were positive this was the building.

• @TokyoSlim Definitely. I think it is called "The Prospect" now. At least thats the only place that popped up with the address, though their website lists a slightly different one. Guess we'll know for sure fairly soon.

• @logic__error Oh man, it's the building right across from the L Ron Hubbard scientology museum! Don't ever go in there btw. It may sound like a fantastic idea when you're happy hour drinking at overpriced tourist bars on the strip, but you'll never get off their mailing list. Ever.

• @TokyoSlim Noted! I'll be going with some friends who would definitely suggest it for a laugh, so that is some sage advice.