Honestly speaking which games do you think could be masterpieces in 2017?

• Nioh.
    I'm done here.

• @Alex840
    Great list, I agree with this 100%.

• I think Horizon has a good chance of being one of them games that you remember even 20 years later.

• Yakuza 0 - I think already is, I've played all the mainline Yakuza games and it's by far and away the best of them, the slightly eccentric but gritty Japanese crime-drama story is to be expected but the humour in the game really took me by surprise, almost every side quest is a pure delight and has me laughing like a 10 year old.

Honestly one of the funniest games I've ever played, I've laughed far more playing this then I did the entirety of the South Park RPG, even though I'm a massive South Park fan!

Nioh - I think this will scratch the SoulsBorne itch for fans of those games, and also carve itself its own little niche, the reviews its been getting have been incredible and I only think it'll go from strength to strength in the future, let's hope it sells well too!

Persona 5 - Probably the most re-assuredly amazing game to ever come out, the team behind it have only made incredible games, its been in development for a very long time and has been delayed multiple times to polish it to the very extreme, I cannot see this being anything but incredible, it's the safest 90+ MC masterpiece game in a very long time.

• Banned

@Farsendor said in Honestly speaking which games do you think could be masterpieces in 2017?:

I think Horizon has a good chance of being one of them games that you remember even 20 years later.

I think it'll be remembered too, but only because Sony will still be making sequels to Horizon 20 years from now.

You know, if they play their cards right and manage to turn this into a new long running franchise.

Better than having more Killzone.