Favorite Pokemon?

• I love almost every Pokemon in its own way, but I do have some favorites. No particular order.

1. Snorlax. Lazy, powerful (for his time), and simple. He has so much personality for being so normal, and I love it.
      alt text

2. Garchomp. I love him for his power, and also he's a damn land shark. My favorite color is purple, so that helps. I generally find Dragon types a bit over-rated but this guy is just plain cool. And a little derpy. But that is okay, because 102 speed.
      alt text

3. Leafeon. Probably the most underappreciated Eevee-lution. I don't think she deserves it as much as Flareon though, because Leafeon actually has good moves to back up her stats. It is odd that she is so physically defensive for a grass type, but that's part of why I love this Pokemon! Great design and unique stat spread make this one stand out for me.
      alt text

4. Samurott. My favorite starter. Look at this battle armored weirdo. Pretty bulky for his 100+ in both attack stats, while having a decent 70 speed, as well as a great movepool. Fun to battle with, being very effective but not flat out OP. He begs for strategic play, which I love. And he has a horn, and weird moustache things.
      alt text

5. Chespin. The cutest pokemon of all time. Not much more to say, but god damn. Thank you sixth generation.
      alt text

• Charizard for sure

• @Tristan said in Favorite Pokemon?:

Chespin. The cutest pokemon of all time.

Wrong.

alt text

• @Oscillator I respect that, but disagree.

• There's three I hold very near and dear to my heart, I can't choose a favorite among them.

alt text

alt text

alt text

• Seriously though, I do love Lucario. I know that is lame as Pokemon Company whored him out so much, but the design is phenomenal and I love playing as him in Smash as well.

• Jigglypuff

• My top 2 Pokemon are Charizard (because he's my first ever Pokemon) and my boy Lucario (since gen 5 when I got back into the games).

• I remember during Gen 1, I loved Sandshrew and Scyther for whatever reason. I still think Scizor is cool, but I think Lucario is definitely up there, as well was Umbreon/Sylveon, Salamence, and of course, Charizard.

• Eevee because it's cute and has lots of evoulutions.

• Looking through everyone's faves, I find it interesting the lack of Greninja, who is now Japan's number 1 pokemon.

More importantly does anyone like Simisear, who apparently is the least popular?
    alt text

• alt text Oh dude, totally gotta' be Metagross. I've loved it ever since Gen 3. Steel types and psychics are my favorite types. Once there was something that blended them together I was stoked. And if you read its Pokedex entry its METAL AS HELL. (hahahah shut up me)

It's brain has the computation skills of a super computer. And when hunting, it pins down its prey with its four arms and chows down with its frikkin robo-jaws. Holy shit dude.

• Global Moderator

I change favourite Pokémon as often as I change underwear - once a month. (not really).

But my favourites are often from gen 1/2.

My original favourite Pokémon however were Blastoise if we go from there.
    alt text

But I also LOVE Nidorino, Arcanine, Alakazam, Gengar, Feraligatr and so on.

But Blastoise forever in my heart

• Gengar. He's a ghost with a devilish grin and a cool grey/purple colour. You just know they'd be a great little mischievous pokemon to have with you. Also, during Gen 1 I found his move-set among the coolest.

And the fact that he has a great Mega Evolution know just means I love Gengar all the more!

• Meowth, simple yet appealing design.

I usually hate cats too, but there's something about it that I find endearing about Meowth.

• Poliwhirl is my fav gen 1 but I also like Hercross and a few others.

alt text

• @Inustar Simisear is alright, but one of the lower tier monkey pokemon. He is alright, and I could see how he could be liked.

• @MrsMachineandSoul said in Favorite Pokemon?:

Jigglypuff

You know what's up. There's two of us now. We can officially declare this a "Gathering of the Jigglos"

• Jolteon. Love the design, love the high speed + Elec combo <3

• Mr. Mime