Favorite Pokemon?

• Mr. Mime

• My favorite is Rapidash because it's a fire unicorn, which is badass. I also love Mew and Pikachu because they are both cute and adorable.

• alt text

• @Carmichael said

Absol and Volcarona. I never thought I'd be able to say that about a bug type, but damn that thing is just awesome. It has great in game abilities and it looks badass.

I like those two. Volcarona seems similar to Milotic in that they're both beautiful, powerful elemental pokemon.

For my part, I love Grovyle.

alt text

Just the visual balance of its red belly and lush dark green leaves is excellent. I don't know where they were going with Sceptile, and later Mega Sceptile, but it was somewhere else.

• Can I cheat?

alt text

• I've always liked Articuno... I can't exactly say why, but Blue is my favorite color besides black (which is a shade anyways) and I have certain respect for birds, so I guess it would be a combination of those... Anyhow, I loved it how when I was younger, and I actually got into the trading card game, my first foil was in fact Articuno
    alt text

• Nidoking is my all time favorite Pokemon. First, it looks freaking awesome. Second, it was my first shiny pokemon (Blue Nidokings look amazing). Third, Sheer Force + Life Orb Special Nidoking will wreck your face.

Nidoking

• Umbreon

alt text

• Hold up. There is a distinct lack of Slowpoke love in here!

I mean check this guy out,
    alt text
    It's a happy chappy. Just lazing about by rivers and using its tail to fish.
    Sure it is forgetful but it is always happy because as they say ignorance is bliss.

But then a Shellder comes along and chops down on Slowpoke's tasty tail.
    alt text
    Most Pokemon would see this as an act of aggression and begin the process of fighting the Shellder to get it off their tail. Not Slowpoke though.

Slowpoke looks at this weird Shellder and says, "I've evolved like all the other cool Pokemon do."
    Instantly it can walk on just its hind legs and ups its fighting game to attack from the front instead of using its tail. This is because, sadly if Slowpoke looses the Shellder it loses its confidence and de-evolves back into Slowpoke.

But in the rare circumstances where instead of biting down on that delicious Slowpoke Tail the Shellder instead decides to bite down on Slowpoke's head. Then Slowpoke, via self realisation and some chemical help from the Shellder realises it is one of the smartest Pokemon in the world. Nay the universe!
    alt text
    As Slowking, Slowpoke dedicate's its life to solving the mysteries of the world for the betterment of both humans and Pokemon. Sadly like when a Slowpoke's Shellder falls off its tail the Slowpoke feels inadequate and de-evolves back to its original state.

Slowpoke never actually evolves. It just adapts to having a Shellder attached to it.
    Also Slowpoke are secret geniuses. They just need the confidence boost of having a crown to unlock their true potential.

The only time a Slowpoke regrets anything is when its Shellder Mega Evolves and tries to eat it,
    alt text
    It is here that Slowpoke grapples with its own mortality while its trainer barks orders at it.
    "This guy wants me to fight while I am being eaten?" it asks itself as the Shellder slowly tries to devour Slowpoke whole.

Thankfully this is only temporary and soon the Slowpoke returns to being cool as heck.

• @thenerdtheword Just wait until we get a Slowpoke evolution with a Shellder on its head, tail, AND legs. Instant Exodia.

Also, I call BS on that being a Shellder. We have pics, and it didn't happen. That's just an undiscovered shellfish pokemon.