Gen 2: Back Then: Jumpluff Now: Meganium
    Gen 3: Back Then: N/A Now: Surskit
    Gen 4: Back Then: Buneary Now: Pachirisu
    Gen 5: Back Then: Audino Now: Cinccino
    Gen 6: Back Then: Aurorus Now: Male Meowstic
    Gen 7: So Far: Popplio
    Mega Evolution: Steelix
    Legendary: Shaymin (Land Form only)
    Starters Lines: Gen 1: Charmander Gen 2: Chikorita Gen 3: Mudkip Gen 4: Piplup Gen 5: Oshawott Gen 6: Froakie Gen 7: Popplio
    First Stage Starter: Charmander Middle Stage Starter: Marshtomp Fully Evolved Starter: Meganium
    Overall Starter: Marshtomp
    Overall Pokemon/Partner: Surskit
    alt text

• My favorite is Reshiram, the mascot legend of Pokemon Black.

alt text

I love its design, the lore and backstory surrounding it, and its typing, Dragon/Fire. And I love that it's some legendary fire dragon, but it does not have a generic design, and it actually represents fire in some really cool ways.

• alt text
    This guy always looked cool to me and only got better in later generations. Too bad they gave him a third evolution that made him look like a goofy space ship.

• @Hero-of-Lime Nice. I really enjoyed the Reshiram and Zekrom movies. Just don't end up like this guy:
    Youtube Video

• @Mbun I only watched the video for like two seconds before I had to stop it. I love Reshiram, but not in that way. Wow. lol

• Koffing all the way!

• Do You Even Splash?

• There is only one answer

alt text

• @Dirokia Holy Hell

• This is cheating, so if you don't mind me being long winded, please bear with me (and hopefully enjoy!) as I can't narrow it down to just ONE Pokemon, so I have three types I enjoy the most plus my dream team for each gen 1-3. NOTE: I have only played Diamond ONCE and HATED it and have not played any generation SINCE so this list is comprised of Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald and preceding:

#3. Ice: This type's power and rarity are why I like it so much. Many Ice types are hard to come by, but I feel having an Ice Pokemon is essential. While weak to Fire, being able to have something to take on Dragons is a must have. Favorite Ice types (and yes, I'm including dual types): Lapras, Articuno

#2. Steel: Steel is so fascinating to me because I see them as a combination of incredible Defense and Power. What they lack for speed they more than make up for in rarity and move set. Another type that doesn't like Fire, 1/3 of my dream team wouldn't do well against the likes of Blaine or Flannery. Favorite Steel types: Steelix, Scizor, Skarmory, Metagross

#1. Dragon: Dragons are one of my favorite mythical creatures so that applies as well to the world of Pokemon. Their power and speed (and again rarity) put them in a class all on their own. Yes Ice types do serious harm to them, and they don't get along with other dragons, but this type is my favorite overall. Favorite Dragon types: Charizard, Dragonite, Salamence

So my dream team? Per generation:

Gen 1: Charizard, Raichu, Gengar, Gyrados, Dragonite, Mewtwo.
    Gen 2: Typhlosion, Gengar, Gyrados, Scizor, Dragonite, Tyrannitar
    Gen 3: Blaziken, Shedinja, Crawdaunt, Heracross, Salamence, Metagross

As you can tell, I have an affinity for picking a Fire starter (most of the wild Fire types just don't really appeal to me and I outright do not like Grass types) and (unless you count Mewtwo) I left Legendary Pokemon off because I feel that's a slight cop-out. All of that being said, my ultimate dream six are:

Charizard (Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Earthquake, Dragon Rage)
    Gengar (Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Psychic, Shadow Ball)
    Dragonite (Dragon Rage, Fly, Surf, Dynamic Punch )
    Scizor (Steel Wing, Metal Claw, Toxic, Strength)
    Salamence (Dragon Claw, Dragon Breath, Hyper Beam, Brick Break)
    Metagross (Metal Claw, Meteor Mash, Hyper Beam, Psychic)

Not the most well rounded of teams, but there you have it. I hope you enjoyed reading and have become inspired (in some way) to give some of the Pokemon I've listed here a shot! Thanks for reading and go catch 'em all!

• Absol and Volcarona. I never thought I'd be able to say that about a bug type, but damn that thing is just awesome. It has great in game abilities and it looks badass.

alt text

• looks at user name uhhhhhhhhhhh... Cyndaquil!

• @Carmichael Volcarona's in my top ten easily. It's so good!

• I know it's a boring answer but I've always loved Charizard.

alt text

• Well I can't remember very many of them anymore. So I suppose the ones I do remember are my favorites.
    One Pokemon I always thought was cool, is most likely my favorite, and I feel is sadly underrated:
    alt text
    Good old Cloyster.

• @Hero-of-Lime There's just something about Pokemon with conflicting types that you don't expect.

• That's tough, I'm gonna go for a top 3 (in no particular order)...

Lucario - I love the way he looks with the Anubis vibe + also a really strong party member
    Umbreon - again, just looks awesome but the one I raised is a sneaky fighter who is fun to play and torture people with
    Aegislash - is pretty fun to play and looks pretty badass to me at least. Also I got really into breeding in X & Y and he was the first one I bred that way shiny, had a good nature and EV spread. I spent a lot of effort on this one so I got attached guess...