Trying to find a particular podcast discussion

• Hi allies,

I'm trying to find a discussion held in a Q&A segment of either the EZA Podcast or Frame Trap about the best places to visit in Los Angeles. I distinctly remember Ian Hinck talking in a British accent as he rattled off his recs, but for the life of me, I can't jolly well find it! If someone could point it out to me, I would really appreciate it.

-Dominic from Australia

• @DnicB https://youtu.be/5y9xW2Oa2T0?t=1h23m8s

When I was there for PSX I swung by Game Dude and ate at Tsujita LA Artisan Noodles Annex.
    Game Dude is a nice store but that's all it is. Its fairly big for a retro game store and has a solid collection, but I personally like scanning cases on shelves and its not really possible there since you and the shelves are separated by a counter.
    I had never really had ramen before and Tsujita was life changing for me. It was so good with such awesome vibes. I immediately tried to find a ramen place around my town. I've found one that's good, but its no Tsujita.

• Thank you very much!

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.