Anyone else overwhelmed with the intense PS4 lineup

• Resident Evil 7 was ok. Thinking of getting Yakuza 0 but im not sure yet. Picked up Ni-oh yesterday, spectacular game but from now on I am torn on deciding what to get.

Yakuza 0
    For honor
    Horizon:Zero Dawn
    Nier Automata
    Persona V - Definitely getting no matter what

Its just so hard. I have cash but I just feel urged to buy them due to the hype when in fact I have a little bit of idea which ones wont go well in my books.

How are you guys handling this gigantic cannonball. Is there any other games for PS4 that I should know about in the coming months that is awesome.

• Nah, waiting for these games to get cheaper while i work on the games i already own as always. There is very few games i don't wait for every year, for everything else i really don't mind being patient.

• Yes, I'm even skipping on some of them like Yakuza 0, For Honor, etc. in favour of games like Gravity Rush 2 and whathaveyou.
    I generally lean towards games I really want to play or support.

• Global Moderator

I did feel pressure during the winter season due to many games popping out. But then I realised that there are no rush in playing them, especially if its the story games. So I'll wait with buying Horizon and so on, just so it doesn't stare back at me from the shelf whilst Im catching up with the other games. Besides by the time Ive finished stuff in my backlog they might of gone down slightly in price as well! time, stress and money saver.

• not really, the only ones I'm getting for sure this year are Nier, South Park and Persona (on which I've already spent 250$), aside from that I may end up getting Berseria when it is cheaper, but I don't have anything else right now that I have to get this year.

Aside from that I'll probably stick to catching up to games released before.

• I personally am only really interested in Horizon Zero Dawn, Zelda Breath of the Wild, Mass Effect Andromeda, Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5, and Persona 5. That may seem like a lot but Horizon and Mass Effect I can wait for and don't need to play on release and Kingdom Hearts is similar since I've already played all of those games but would love to play again in HD. So the two games I'm looking forward two are separated by a month so I should be good. I even have a month to finish up Kingdom Hearts 2.8 and play something else before the Spring Gauntlet.

• Nah, I'm well over halfway finished with Nioh already. Nier isn't on my radar right now due to funds, same with Horizon and For honor.

I'm still playing Yakuza 0 and will be getting Persona 5 though, but nothing I have on my stream agenda will take long enough that I won't be finished before P5.

Lines up pretty good right now, once I'm finished with my current list, zelda will be out.

Meanwhile I'll wait for good deals on the aforementioned, and other games like DW:Godseekers, Berserk Musou, and a couple others.

• I'm about halfway through GOTY contender Yakuza 0, and next week will be starting GOTY contender Persona 5. After that GOTY Nier

Skipping For Honor, will probably pick up Nioh eventually, but I'm in no hurry.

• Not really, it's like 1 game per month, got Yakuza which I'm playing right now, after that it will be Nioh and Nier is a day 1 purchase anyway. Don't care about Horizon and even less about For Honor, and unsure about P5.

• Right now, I'm really happy with it because there's lots to play. Nioh and For Honor are my top ones but I don't feel like I'm missing out right now, but I can play these games later on in the year.

I'm not too bothered about Horizon but later on I'll be getting Yooka Laylee and South Park: The Fractured But Whole.

• This post is deleted!

• I think this is the year I finally get into Persona : 3

I think I'll like Nier and Horizon too (and possibly even Yakuza) but I'll wait for price drops before I pick any of them up.

• im pretty welmed, still haven't found that must buy exclusive that makes me want to buy it

• Yakuza 0 - The series needs the sales for Sega to continue bringing over new entries in the Franchise.

Nier Automata - Similar to Yakuza 0, needs those sales with Platinum in a bit of trouble at the moment.

Persona 5 - Going to be one of the best games of all time without a shadow of a doubt.

How am I handling it? Well, I'm pretty much buying everything xD

Bought Gravity Rush 2, beat it in a week, been playing Yakuza 0 ever since, got Nioh on Tuesday and will get to that after I finish Yak 0 this weekend, I sell all my games after I finish them to keep a constant flow of gaming cash flow rolling in.