For Honor!

• I'm not sure where to post this exactly, i'm guessing here would be fine.
    So, the game is coming out in a few days and i'm just wondering who is looking for allies to play with as i am.
    My user name on ps4 is BreakMyFallX add me if you are interested in grouping up. leave your own ID too.
    And together lets bring honor to The House Of Allies!

• Hey man! There is also a hefty For Honor thread you might enjoy.

https://forums.easyallies.com/topic/2082/for-honor/126

Has been tricky coordinating thus far given the splits in time zones and platform, but we can get there!

I'm an older fella, PS4, GMT ready to play US times when feasible. This game will be Valhalla with a EZA community. Just need some folks more organised and capable than I. :/

• Yeah, it's a bit messy there though. Just wanted a designated thread. Drop your ID here and keep it neat. That one was mostly about talking on the game.

• PSN in sig, trying to get more friends for this game...plopped the $99 for the game and as usual the people who begged me to play bailed on me.

So I need to try and feel like I didn't waste my money, cept solo queue is a bit of a joke. My times are usually pretty late though, so it syncs up kinda good with EU players or just dedicated nightowls lol.

• My psn is ravrav97

• @ZyloWolfBane That might describe me Zylo, all hours EU.

PSN: eXkitteh (Doh, gold edition was purchased on the wifes unused account, so im playing there)

• @Valordar said in For Honor!:

@ZyloWolfBane That might describe me Zylo, all hours EU.

PSN: eXkitteh (Doh, gold edition was purchased on the wifes unused account, so im playing there)

Hah, I feel for ya. Shame you can't get the trophies on your account! lol.

@Valordar Tried to send a request over but it says that can't be done due to that account's recipient settings, mayhap you just send one my way so you don't have to fiddle with her account to solve it.

• Global Moderator

Looks like it's already been done but just to be safe, please use the main For Honor - (Xbox One/PS4/PC topic for more For Honor discussion.