Easy Allies Twitch Community

• Global Moderator

Twitch Communities Info

Easy Allies now has a community on Twitch. In order to join the community and show up on the Easy Allies page, you must do the following steps.

• Go to your Twitch dashboard which looks like a bar graph icon.
    • Under the "Live" tab there is "Stream Information" in the Community option. Search for Easy Allies and click on it.
    • Update Information.

Hope to see a lot of you Allies streaming and having fun. Also keep things as PG as you can or there may be a banning from the community depending on what you do.

Have fun and as always Love & Respect.

Edit: I'll be doing more streaming now that community's are a thing. Feel free to stop on by.

• This is a nice feature.

• I like this. I don't ever really promote any streams I do, only a few friends will watch them but with this it's kind of cool that people in the community can see what others stream.

When I get back I might stream a bit here and there.

• Has there been any sort of guidelines to adhere to that the guys decided upon for this before people just join willy-nilly? Or is it just common sense about keeping things mostly clean?

Cause I stream on a semi-regular basis and I'd love to rep the allies, I'd put a badge in my profile and link people to the website or something, just wanna make sure I'm not abusing it in any sort of way if I were to pop up on there.

• Global Moderator

@ZyloWolfBane It's not really something you join, you just stream to it. More viewers it has the higher up on the communities list it is, but you can't currently follow communities. Right now the only rules listed on the EZA community page are to follow the Twitch Community Guidelines and Twitch TOS.

• @Kristen59 said in Easy Allies Twitch Community:

@ZyloWolfBane It's not really something you join, you just stream to it. More viewers it has the higher up on the communities list it is, but you can't currently follow communities. Right now the only rules listed on the EZA community page are to follow the Twitch Community Guidelines and Twitch TOS.

Oh I know, the limitations hopefully will be expanded upon. It'd be cool to just have the whole community on follow.

I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss a posting or discussion anywhere about being allowed to stream under the community name or not :)

• Just bumping this thread again because I really think it has potential. Even if you don't have a mic and camera I encourage you all to try :D

• just added it to my twitch. I don't do many streams on twitch because it just isn't up to par with quality that you can get over at youtube imo without being a partner

• I do plan on doing this a bit once I'm home and even more so once I build a PC.

• Just joined the Twitch community! Streams are hosted by Rumiko and Jon...mostly Bemani/Rhythm games, RPGs, and any other random stuff that interests us. We both work full time, but we love to stream from time to time =)

• Global Moderator

Welcome ☺

• So when people join and steam, just how do I find them? I don't plan to join in, but watching others might be cool!

• Global Moderator

@parasitepaladin You can find all EZA community streams using this link https://www.twitch.tv/communities/EasyAllies?no-mobile-redirect=true

• @Swordfish00830 Just what I was looking for! Thank you!

• Done! Thank you sir, i feel like i belong now!

• I was kinda reminded of this topic the other day when I was streaming.

I've been streaming a lot more recently now that I've my place sorted. This might go down a little as I've just got a new job but I still plan on streaming relatively regularly, might make a slot for it when I've a better idea on schedule.

For now though it's all random and I'll be streaming a lot of Persona 5 today (probably within the next hour or 2) as I want to get through a lot before I start working. Twitch - Tok9