So, who's going to E3?

• I finally got registered about 15 minutes ago! Who else is on the hype train to E3?

• #Mustbenice

• I am!

(someday)

• Didn't manage to get an early bird ticket but am super excited to finally be able to go to e3 this year. I wonder if E3 is going to be flashy again this year since it went public again #BigWhoop

• I was seriously thinking about it, but I've decided that I can wait for now, and use that money and vacations days for my trip to Japan later in the year.

• Global Moderator

I really want to! But I dont have the money to fly over to US. However if they do the same thing next year I might be up for it! starting to save now!

• I'll probably be there

• Nah, $500 for two tickets to stand in line. Might as well go to Disneyland instead, least then I know being crammed together with so many people might lead to something fun. Just too much for my social anxiety, though it'd be great to run into any of the allies during the event.

But for anyone else who goes I hope you have a good time!

• Maybe next year, $500 for the tickets for me and someone else (Sure as hell not going to travel to LA alone), plus airfare, hotel, food & drink , plus spending money. Its going to be expensive. Might be able to save a few bucks staying at my cousins place Assuming he and his wife are staying in the same place next year) then I'd also need money for a rental car or taxi (He's about a hour and a half from the convention centre I think)

Also got to have a suit like Kazuma Kiryu, assuming Yakuza 6 is releasing after E3.

• For those of you going:

Don't book a hotel near the conference center.
    Find yourself a nice BnB a few minutes out and take a Lyft there and back.
    Do groceries and make some sammiches to save cost.

• @TheHashtag0nist said in So, who's going to E3?:

For those of you going:

Don't book a hotel near the conference center.
    Find yourself a nice BnB a few minutes out and take a Lyft there and back.
    Do groceries and make some sammiches to save cost.

Definitely, even me being 1-2 hours outside the city it's cheaper to drive back home than it is to stay at a hotel nearby lol.