PS4 games you are getting Day 1 and PS4 games you will wait for

• So which games are you getting on day one after today for PS4 and which ones are you gonna wait for.

Persona V is looking to be the only one day 1 for me as I am still not sold on the others.

• I just got Nioh last week on day one. i have Persona 5 take your heart edition pre-ordered that may be it for day one. Im planning on getting Yakuza 0, Neir and Horizon all at some point.

• Day 1
    Nier Automata
    Cyberdimension Neptune (if translated)
    Senran Kagura Beach Splash (when translated)
    The Legend of Heroes: Trails if Cold Steel 3 (if I'm still alive and able to play when it gets released in the west, whenever that is)
    Yakuza Kiwami
    Yakuza 6
    Ys VIII Lacrimosa of Dana (same as ToCS3)

Wait:
    Persona 5 (I don't trust Atlus anymore, have to wait and see if they messed up the translation)

• @Musou-Tensei i heard their gonna do the crossbell game before cs3 because cs3 is the final part of that trilogy too.

• Amazon Prime does 20% off new games within two weeks of their release, so it's nice getting them for $48 USD. I'll probably pick up Persona 5 and Mass Effect: Andromeda for PS4.

We'll see though, since I've got so many games to play already and I'll have a lovely new Switch with Zelda by that point.

• @Billy Just so you know, Best Buy does the same with their Gamers club, but its not limited to recently released games it applies to all new (not used) games.

• Im picking up on Day 1:

• Nier Automata (...with all the games out right now I'm reconsidering considering this one.. )
    • Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5
    • Persona 5
    • Detroit: Become Human
    • Yakuza: Kiwami
    • Final Fantasy XII
    • God of War
    • Spider-Man

• Getting NieR Automata day one and waiting on Horizon Zero Dawn.

• Not on PS4, but Im picking up Zelda day 1, then I'll buy the following games and go onto the next when I'm done with the previous one:

Horizon
    Mass Effect Andromeda (Hope this is on sale by the time I'm done with Zelda and Horizon)
    Gravity Rush 2 (Will purchase when it goes on sale)
    Prey
    Nier (Will purchase when it goes on sale)
    Persona 5

• @FF7Cloud so ToCS3 2025 confirmed?

In any case for me it might only be Persona 5, of which I have three versions preordered, and the JP version, aside from that NieR would have been day one for sure but it's coming out at a bad time, and South Park is possible, partly because my brother will probably want to play it as well, so I'll only have to pay half of it.

Also backed Yooka Laylee so I guess that would also count as day one.

• @FF7Cloud That would be pretty sweet, but I doubt those come to PS4 and will be PC only.

• Day 1
    Yakuza 0
    Persona 5
    FFXV

Wait
    Gravity Rush 1 and 2
    Horizon Zero Dawn

• @Musou-Tensei im hoping vita/ps3/ps4

• @Musou-Tensei
    Why wait on P5?

Anyway
    Day 1
    Nier, because holy shit I never expected a Nier sequel.
    Zero Dawn
    Persona 5
    Yakuza Kiwami and 6 (FYI Sega has reprinted US copies of 1-4)

• @DMCMaster what really got a link to where i can buy them i only have 2

• Day 1

Nioh,
    Yakuza 0,
    Gravity Rush 2,
    Persona 5,
    Yakuza: Kiwami,
    Yakuza 6,
    Detroit: Become Human,
    Crash Bandicoot: N'Sane Trilogy,
    Mass Effect Andromeda (on PC though).

Wait:

NieR: Automata - Would get it Day 1 but it's out right after Zelda:BotW.
    Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 Remix - Too many games out around the time of release.
    Horizon: Zero Dawn - Again, would get it Day 1 but it's out right after Zelda: BotW.

• @DMCMaster Like I said I don't trust the localization team of Atlus USA anymore, I have to wait and see if they messed up the translation or censored anything, once it's confirmed uncensored and at least acceptably translated (I'm not exactly happy with the use of "jelly" for jealous and "'sup Persona" when in the japanese text it says something like "This is my persona", as I've seen on screenshots, and unlike SE which does has terrible english translations sometimes (like putting actual internet memes into World of Final Fantasy to the point of renaming a monster into Memecoulus) but good german ones (no memes in WoFF), P5 will be english only), I will buy it.

• @Musou-Tensei it's been pretty much confirmed that there will be no censorship for the game.

Youtube Video

• For Honor (because I'm dumb, I mean the open beta was fun but those server issues alone are enough to make me think it isn't worth the $60 I'm paying. Hope that gets sorted as time goes on at least)
    Yakuza Kiwami and 6
    Sonic Mania
    PuyoPuyo Tetris
    Probably gonna do it with Peach Beach Splash if/when Xseed confirms a localization

Probably gonna wait on Persona 5. I loved 4, but it's an outlier. I'm not generally speaking an RPG guy (though I'm working to change that with Berseria and Tales of Cold Steel, once I finish GR2) but 4 just clicked. Main reason it's a wait is because 3 absolutely didn't (not that it's a bad game by any measure mind you.)

@FF7Cloud They should be on Amazon, I know I ordered 2 the other day (waiting on 1 since I'm thinking I'll just play Kiwami instead.)

• I'm not really a day 1 kind of person to be honest. Unless of course we're talking Persona, I pre-ordered it a while back and literally could not force myself to wait a day more.