Dreams do come true: RollerCoaster Tycoon ported to mobile!

• Didn't see anybody post about this on any of the forums I frequent, but I almost fainted when I saw this beauty sitting in the App Store. Only $6 to buy RCT Classic, a faithful port of the original game and sequel. Unfortunately, it's another $6 to get the Toolkit that contains the Scenario & Ride Editor along with an import and export function to share saves/scenarios with friends and RCT 2 on the PC. To be fair, you're getting a lot of game for $12.

I was concerned it might not be easy to manage on a small phone screen, but it works well on my iPhone 6. I typically play on my iPad but that's just because I like having all the real estate to work with.

Definitely check this out if you're a fan of the series or if you like sim games.

• That's awesome! My wife and I were just talking about our nostalgia for OG Roller Coaster Tycoon. Thanks for the heads up!

• cool i remember getting rollar coaster tycoon in a cereal box as a kid.

• Global Moderator

haha I saw this! I am not sure what to believe of it on phone... but I bought it on I think it was Humble Bundle for like a dollar the other day, so I have just started trying to make my way through it

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.