Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Reincarnation

"Uncensored Patch Changelist

• Reverted costumes back to Bikini's, also changing th menu icons back and their original names and descriptions

• Completely redid Chapter 2 and a few other small files to return references to Gravure Modelling, this also uses the original voice files.

• Fixed any map changes relating to pictures in dungeons that were changed.

• Swapped the English files out for Japanese versions for retranslated files.

• Healing points no longer come in envolopes.

• Changed Profiles to reflect the character's real ages and change back references to Gravure Modeling

• Reverted any censored prerendered Cutscene files.

• Miscellaneous assest were also decensored and returned to their original states."
      So to any one who held back on buying the game because of censorship hopefully this will convince you to buy it!

• Very happy about that, I will try it out whenever I buy the game.

• As much as I hate the censorship in this game, I'm not messing around with game dumps and certainly not my Wii U.

• I can personally recommend this. Any qualms I've had about this game's censorship are completely gone with this patch.

@Sheria, there is absolutely nothing to worry about. The Homebrew for Wii U is completely safe, and if you go to the Discord Chat that's linked on their forum page, someone will walk you through the entire process. However, it takes pretty much a whole day to set up if you want to use your own copy of the game (to dump onto your computer takes about 6 hours roughly), but I think its completely worth it.

• I'm still not willing to give Nincenso money for it though, so I'm on the lookout for a used copy.

• Funnily I enjoyed this game without reverting the changes made during localisation. Funny that...

• @Musou-Tensei said in Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Reincarnation:

I'm still not willing to give Nincenso money for it though, so I'm on the lookout for a used copy.

shame they didnt make it to work with the japanese version

• Hey, I'll support anything that'll get people to want to play this game. It's a ton of fun, censored or not.

• @Sieghardt Well PAL and US are pretty much the same version, it's english text only in all of europe, for the JP version you'd need to make a seperate patch I think since all you want is to switch teh JP text with the correct english one, not sure if that would be worth the effort.

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.