How long have you been an ally?

• Had to be around 2005. Was definitely in high school and went to GT for HD trailers. Stuck around for the original content though.

• Discovered it in 2007 I think, through AVGN. Been lurking around since, never contributed to the community in any way.

• I know I was watching GT in High School so sometime before 2005.

• I'm pretty fresh. Been under a year. I didn't really follow E3 but someone I followed on Twitch was doing commentary over giantbomb's coverage. So I watched giantbomb's videos on E3. Then I searched and found GT's coverage of E3. Watched all their commentary on the conferences. Then I saw a show called "Final bosman". "The last episode of a show? I should watch that." I thought. Little did I know it was not the last of this glorious show. Then it moved over to podcasts, their other shows and then watched more or less the majority of their backlog on YouTube. Now I'm here. Good stuff.

• I was introduced to GT when a friend linked me to Monty Oum's (RIP) Haloid and Dead Fantasy videos, so around 2007. Had a site account but was mostly a lurker and casual trailer watcher. GT became a regular on my browsing gauntlet when their original shows started up and been hooked since. Here's to the ride never ending L & R.

• Started downloading and watching Invisible Walls prior to episode 200. Watched reviews then as well, did not start watching things constantly till Shane and Beer left.

• Been watching stuff on Gametrailers since forever, but really started to watch the Shows content these guys produced when someone on NeoGaf posted this video about a weird but incredibly likable guy doing the Do's and Don'ts of Playstation Meeting 1 or 2 weeks before the event happened.

• I've only been following the site since 2014, when I fell in love with The Final Bosman. Been a loyal follower ever since!

• I got into GameTrailers because of The Final Bosman. I saw the PS4 announcement pilot episode Kyle did when it first came and thought it was pretty good, and then found out it got turned into a show after he had maybe like 10 episode, and started watching weekly. I mostly just watched that and gradually started checking out more stuff occasionally. The E3 of dreams coverage got me more acquainted with the rest of the guys and I started looking at more of their streams once in a while, but didn't really know how much I appreciated all of them until GT shut down. Since EZA started I've been way more into it and watching streams more often, catching the podcasts, and following more shows. The first episode of Table Top Escapades even made me go back and binge watch Table Top Adventures.

• Since 2007 or so I think? Valkkyria Chronicles had just been announced in japan and I wanted to talk about it and was searching for a good forum

• I'm quite new to Gametrailers crew. I think it was 2013 when Pachter brought me to Gametrailers and then started to watch everything they were doing, Bonus Round, Invisible Walls etc.

• The first thing I ever watched on GameTrailers was the E3 2003 debut trailer for MGS3:Snake Eater. I was on Gamefaqs MGS2 boards when someone linked GameTrailers and I remember thinking the video quality was so good. Afterwards I fed my Neopet.

• I've used GameTrailers since about the time the Xbox 360 was coming out and I was watching all the Perfect Dark videos. I remember it having the Quicktime player that you could leave it downloading and freely move back and forth the video after it completely loaded. Went there every day watching all the new videos that came out. I also remember watching some the User videos and discovering Haloid and watching that on repeat. Ever since then I've always gone to GT for the video reviews, the E3 live shows, and then later on was even more hooked by the shows like Huber Hype and The Final Bosman.

• I only found out about them when I saw their reaction for last E3. I went all in though, sticking around in the chat room from the moment they closed. Made sure to make the subreddit a couple of days after the closure, too.

• I'd used GameTrailers a lot just for video content for about a decade - mainly for trailers/gameplay stuff, but I'm a fan of Mega64 so I used the site a bit more when they had that exclusivity deal with their videos. Didn't really watch the original programs until my friend showed me the GT reactions from the E3 coverage last year, and I started checking out all the GT shows a bit afterwards. As soon as Easy Allies Launched, it felt like the perfect natural time to start following the crew with more dedication. I've really grown to appreciate these guys on an entirely different level from other groups.

• My trajectory took me from Rooster Teeth to Funhaus to James Willems' personal channel to Elyse Willems on Tabletop Adventures.

TTA remains one of my favorite things on the internet, and while I never actually got into GT, I have been hardcore digging Easy Allies, which has since prompted me to go back and marathon the Final Bosman, and some of Retrospectives and Pop Fiction too.

• I started using GT around 2005 or something, I remember Daniel Kayser had a pretty early show (or I'm imagining things),
    Started visiting all the time around when Invisible Walls started up though, around 08?

• I've used their site for years to download trailers, but didn't realize they had their own personalities. So I got in a few days after E3 2015.

• I started watching game trailers back in 2006 but only really started frequenting the site around the time screw attack was featured. I had a bit of a gap where I wasn't really following any game media but came back around the time Pach attack and annoyed gamer were on the site. However, through all this time the easy allies group has been my favorite bunch of personalities by far!

• Been watching since the beginning, from the first time I heard Brandon Jones narrate a video I'm like....dude, this guy should VO for every review on every website.

Hooked ever since.