Fighting Games

• alt text

Finally earned my 85K fight money for the colours!

• @Spidarro
    Congratz dude :thumbsup:

I think there was a Halloween leaks for sfv wonder what the alts would be like .speaking of alts ,those swimsuit secret changes are sweet...Just wish there was a bundle for them already ._.

EDIT. nvm,info released just a few mins ago,limited time to purchase alts...Thats pretty dumb.

• Just finished hard survival with the whole cast...AGAIN.Just so i can unlock all the story alt color.

Feel more frustrated than happy,that i had to go through this shit again.just to save a bit of fight money.
    alt text

• alt text

Geez @Sleepychino69 I really admire your dedication!! i cant hack the survival mode and have only done Normal with Ken, Necalli and finally got Mikas the other day for alt colours. They are the only alts I bought so that'll do me for now. So glad the challenges are finally up and running for this stuff!

• @Spidarro thx dude :blush:

and yeah the challenges are sweet,gonna help us get sum free stages and characters.If the arcade mode leak is true,that could mean more fm and maybe an alternative way to earn colors.(hopeful wishing)

• Oh i didnt even think of earning FM in arcade mode that'd be so rad!!

My main source of FM has been the challenges and ranked match but not always in the mode for some of the shady tactics you come across sometimes.

• That's weird...literally didn't see any of the new posts these past couple of days. But yeah, thank you Sleepy. It was fun and interesting...I got two byes in a row then...I played Damdai lol

Ryu vs Gief is a 7-3 match up lol. On a sidenote, my friend took a picture of me and my other friend with Alucard & Nuckledu so, that was great! It was great playing (and getting bodied) by Alucard =D

alt text

Also, yes Sleepy. I'm really hoping for Q so bad in season 2. I'll give anything for him; he can't be any worse than Gief honestly lol. Working on Urien now =P

• @-Solid
    Nice pic :)

yea gief vs ryu in sfv,the fairest of battles.And against damdai too?!!wooof:astonished:

• I know that this sounds really stupid and ignorant, but I got to gauge the community here. I like fighting games, but I find it really difficult to motivate the pricetag of $60. Probably the only fighting game I've ever bought at full price was Super Smash Bros. Wii U, yet I've owned/own Tekken, MK and SF games.
    Am I the only one who feel this way? I would be much more tempted to buy them if they were $40 at launch. Of course this can be applied to every game ever, but for some reason I feel like it's more motivated in fighting games. It feels really really ignorant to say it, I can't even put my finger on why it feels more motivated.

• The only fighting game worth 60 to me is Injustice/MK. The sheer scope of NRS's ambition behind mere fighting games goes well beyond what other fighters do, particularly Japanese anime ones that releases 1000 editions with weird names.

• It really depends on how much you know you're going to play it for hours and hours on end. If you're that competitive. If you're more casual (which is fine as well), go with the fighter that has more to offer than just competing like Smash.

I just don't like NRS's excessive balance updates that ended up really hurting MKX's competitive scene; they really didn't let players adapt to their characters I feel. I was at TFC 2016 recently and there weren't that many players competing in the game as in previous tournaments. I'm very reluctant on Injustice 2...I want it to be a success but, I'm not sure how the gear system will play in tournaments even though they said they'll take care of it. As well as again, excessive balance updates. Plus there was some nutty stuff; Batgirl & Scorpion come to mind...

That said, I personally made a huge sacrifice to get the PS4 & SFV because, I know I was going to play this game more than anything else and I wanted to be in the tournament scene playing better players. It was hard trading in 30 - 40 games but, I've met alot of cool people and had some great experiences. It was worth it for me. So yeah, just depends on how far you'll go.

@Sleepychino69 Thanks man, Alucard was super cool. And yeah, I got rekt hard by Damdai. That match-up is so bad for Gief in this game. He doesn't have much tools to deal with Ryu. Also, I did pretty well at a tournament on Saturday. I managed to make top 3 with Zangief. I think I'm finally getting to that point where I'm leveling up. After all the months of BS & struggle, starting to feel worth it playing Gief lol

Anyway, here's the tournament replays; I start at midway lol

Youtube Video

• ^Gud stuff,u lvld up dude!

got sum free time now..

sees dark souls 3 dlc is out!
    alt text

k,will b gon for a while :dagger:

Edit-
    ...K finished the dlc.big world ,i think my character was too op...im in ng++ tho.

Oh well!
    alt text

• SFV Redbull tournament stream live.:eye:

redbull twitch link
    Capcom fighters link

Edit:so....I guess shin akuma gon b in 5.

• Akuma hyyype.
    His stage looks lit af.

• Is it me or does the statute in Akuma's new stage look like the one from Tekken7? Guess a bit of corporate synergy is a good way to end Season 1.

• @DMCMaster I thought it looked like the dojo from Gouken's stage in IV.

• @El-Shmiablo
    Yeah that's probably what it is, although there are those 2 extra character slots people found in the files of the game (one of which is Akuma), so that leaves the door open for one other character to pop up to close out 2016.

• @DMCMaster

Probly sagat

Errone been asking for the king,and a while back i think Ono tweeted a pic of a tiger beer can...And capcom wants to sell copies asap,so akuma and sagat would make sense.

EDIT.found it
    alt text

• @Sleepychino69
    True, they are fan favorites so it would make sense to get them out ASAP.

• My friends and I have been playing alot of Under-Night in Birth. It's a great game that balanced with and 1 button auto-combo while allows every other button in "technical" so a player can use both the auto-combo button together with technical buttons to make varied plays.

Tech moves are similar to Street Fighter with adding directionals with buttons. It also has 2 "gimmicks" that change plays alot.

youtu.be/rMHluoDUYa4?t=23m10s

Edit: No idea how to do the thing others have done.