EZA Disneyland Fan Funday Info

• Global Moderator

Hello Allies!

Hope you are doing well. My name is Rick (rickemrobo on twitch and twitter) and I LOVE Disneyland! I love it like warm biscuits on the weekend. I love it as much as I love EZA. My friend Kyra also loves Disneyland and EZA and since a number of us will be in the LA area for Easy AlliesI In Concert on March 21st, we felt it was about time we get spend time together at the Happiest Place on Earth with the Jolliest Fandom on Earth. Anyway, Kyra and I have been planning this for a while and wanted to invite YOU fellow Ally to come join us. To be clear, this is a fan event and the NINE are not expected to be in attendance, though they are welcome to join if they see this. Information is as follows:

Where: Disneyland Park ( 1313 Disneyland Dr. Anaheim CA, 92802)
    When: Sunday March 19, 2017
    How: Just come to the park and we will have three meet-ups at designated times. Look for the EZA shirt. edit: I lost my EZA shirt it would appear. The best I can come up with is to please look at my profile picture on twitter and I'll now be wearing a Star Wars: A New Hope T-Shirt
    Morning: 9 am - 9:30 am In front of the planters just past the the gates at the entrance.
    Afternoon 12 pm - 12:30 pm Outside of Star Wars Launch Bay in Tomorrowland.
    Evening 5 pm - 5:30 pmJust outside of the Matterhorn by the benches.

We will also have dinner as a group after the evening meet up should you care to join; location to be discussed as a group during said meet up to see what y'all are in the mood for. Disneyland has a ton of options.

That is the basic gist of it, feel free to tweet AT rickemrobo or AT KyraKyr if you have any further questions, we'll be happy to help or chat. If it is your first time coming to the park, Kyra and I came up with a list of tips and general info for you to peruse and consider.

• $110 for a ticket (Yes, it's quite pricey. Sorry)

• Do not purchase a park hopper, unless you really want to, since you probably won't get a chance to fully enjoy both parks in one day anyway. Save your money for food and souvenirs.

• Park in the Mickey and Friends Parking Structure. It costs $20 for the day, but it's the mot convenient way to get into the park and the tram ride to the park is always relaxing and starts your magically day off right.

• Bring a jacket, portable charger if possible, unopen water bottle, lightweight backpack, and comfortable footwear to walk in ALL DAY.

• If you want to ride on Splash Mountain, buy or bring a poncho or be prepared to be soaked for a while.

• USE FAST PASSES. A Fast Pass is a coupon you receive for putting your ticket into a kiosk near many popular rides and attractions. It costs nothing and allows you to return at a later time, listed on the pass, and get into a much shorter line and save yourself some time. You can only have one at a time, so choose your fast pass wisely.

• Our Fast Pass Recommendations: Space Mountain & Indiana Jones Adventure

• Save Shopping until later in the day so you won't be left carrying any large or heavy items all day. If you want clothing and have a backpack, you'll be fine, though.

Food Tips

• If you want to enjoy a more sit down restaurant with a waiter and all, we suggest the Cafe Orleans in New Orleans Square. Sandwiches and Soups are sold here. Also there is the Carnation Cafe on Main Street which sells a variety of food items depending on the time of day. These options are a bit more expensive.

• To grab something quick at a counter, we suggest The Golden Horseshoe in Adventure Land. Chicken Nuggets, fries, and fried other things. Other options are Galactic Grill in Tomorrowland and Hungry Bear in Critter Country. Both serve burgers and fries. Galactic Grill is nearby many great attractions for convenience and Hungry Bear is farther away from the crowds and as a result is a good place to rest away from much of the noise.

Hope to see you there!

• Glad to see an update on this! Fairly certain the group I'm travelling with will be there!

• Global Moderator

Oh good to hear! Very excited. Hope to see you there!

• Sounds like a good time, I'm gonna miss it and I've never been to Disney. :(

• Well dang! My friend (another ally) and I have already scheduled our Disneyland time post-Ally days, but it'll be over Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. One day short. D: Perhaps if a few others are in a similar boat there could be a secondary meetup day on Friday?

• nice - as a Disney parks nerd who hasn't been to Disneyland since 3rd grade I'm taking the Allies' show as an excuse for a long weekend Disneyland adventure, so I'll be there anyway and will definitely be in for this. (thanks for the tips, too!)

• You know...I THINK I MAY GO!

• Global Moderator

My flight has been changed to 11pm that night so completely out of the picture but have a great time. This is really jolly.

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.