Forgotten Games in Series

• Today is Persona 2:Eternal Punishment's 16th birthday! Despite being an excellent JRPG, Eternal Punishment and its counterpart, Innocent Sin, are often forgotten by Persona/MegaTen fans.

What games in your favorite series are often forgotten?

• Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (GC). Kind of a weird but really fun multiplayer game. I think someone in the forums mentioned it before but I had completely forgotten about it until then. Takes me back...

• Code Veronica doesn't get mentioned much. I think its the best of the tank control era games. The story is pretty good (for a capcom game) the gameplays solid its a decent challenge and its got a decent size campaign .

• @Mechanoid I mention it every five minutes so that was probably me. Probably my favourite multiplayer game bar none.

• Final Fantasy Tactics - which actually constitutes like half of my forum posts. Everyone is passionate about Final Fantasy (as they should be!) but the numbered series always takes the spotlight.

One thing I'd like to forget about Innocent Sin is the air raid shelter! Loving the game but that part really boiled my hot dogs. Glad I'm finally out of there.

• @SabotageTheTruth Hahaha, your suffering has only begun.

• Silent Hill: Origins. Sure, it's not quite as good as 1, 2, and 3, but it's a return to form after 4, and far better than the games that followed.

• @Mortambulist I actually really enjoyed Homecoming. Is it a good game? Nah. Do I expect others to enjoy it? Nope. Something about it I enjoyed though. Must be some mystery of the universe.

• Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops. Not the greatest game, and probably the weakest in the series, but it sets up a few significant pieces of lore from the Metal Gear franchise that become extremely important. Whenever anyone I know plays the series, I always tell them to at least watch the cutscenes from Portable Ops to at least get the key pieces of the story.

• Onimusha Tactics and Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams.
    Most people seem to forget that there was a 4th Onimusha, while others are completely unaware that there was a GBA game in the series

• Little Big Planet Karting . I can see why it is frogotten.
    people talk about P2IN & P2EP from time to time but rarely do I see any one talk about P1