Game of Thrones Discussion [Spoilers]

• Clearly she was talking to Nymeria, who she realized has moved beyond being her pet and tagging along on her adventures. Nymeria has her own family and responsibilities now.

Obviously she's going North. Doesn't mean she's giving up on her quest or anything. Verys can teleport to and from Dorne as the show dictates, Arya going to Winterfell is not much of a detour. ;)

• Next episode Arya learns instant transmission

• Great episode, love the queen of thorns. She knows how to die like a boss. Even though Cersei took more from her(Her son and 2 grand daughters) I think Cersei will be pissed to allow her to die with mercy. Even though it looks like Cersei is winning, I can easily see the Dothraki go to Highgarden so the Gold never reaches the Iron Bank and the tide will turn quickly. I guess the Stark reunion will happen next episode and Jon Snow learning about his heritage the episode after just in time to arrive at Eastwatch by the sea. I wonder if Reek and Jon Snow will meet but I expect him to meet with Jorah Mormont next episode. Next episode is going to be short but I expect to see a lot of action.

• This post is deleted!

• THAT REVELATION TO SAM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• I liked the "dirty dozen" at the end of the episode. A lot of really interesting characters just all kinda got thrown together. FUN!

Also on that note:

MOTHERFUCKING GENDRY BOI!!!! I thought he'd be rowing ashore on the last episode and seeing literally everybody dead and being the king of like some sheep and stuff.

• Many bombs this episode. I feel like Littlefinger

is going to end up stabbed.

• @Haru17 The sansa and arya story line felt off

• JON SNOW OF HOUSE TARGERYEN, FIRST OF HIS NAME, THE RESURRECTED, RIGHTFUL KING OF THE ANDALS, THE RHOYNAR, AND THE FIRST MEN, THE KING IN THE NORTH, THE 998TH LORD COMMANDER OF THE NIGHT'S WATCH, SAVIOR OF THE FREE FOLK, SLAYER OF THE DEAD, THE WHITE WOLF, THE SON OF ICE AND FIRE, THE PRINCE THAT WAS PROMISED
    ! Holy shit Gilly, warn me next time before you drop a Nuclear Bombshell.

Am I right in thinking that Arya has no idea the pressure Sansa was under? She's smarter than this, I hope the writing doesn't go weird, it's been superb so far.

• @Hazz3r Don't forget

'First Cousin of Dragons.'

• How devastating is it gonna be if Hodor shows up next week?

• So wait did Grey Worm and all of the Unsullied just die off-screen or are they going to be shown again at some point?

• I don't actually get why they brought Gendry back at this point. I mean the character seems just really pointless to me now with all the end game plot lines moving along super fast. Is this just some fan service? Or will he actually have some important role still? Likely he'll save someone (like Jon) or something, but that role would be easy to fill with any other character.

I can only hope that he gets power hungry and demands the crown in Robert's name. (This sentence isn't as seriously written as the previous text, but would make the most sense to me in some weird way. Like I said, I don't get why we needed him back.)

• What's with the spoiler tags, this is a spoiler thread. I don't see the point unless you read the leaks.
    @Sentinel-Beach I believe he will make valyrian steel swords since it's very hard to make.

• alt text

• @TokyoSlim Looks like some sortaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa suicide squad.

• @ib0show

Because the text shows up on the right hand side when browsing threads.

• @Hazz3r That's some good thinking
    Sorry spoiler tag not working https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLSx_ckJeXI

• Global Moderator

If you want to use spoiler tags, go for it. But there isn't any issue if you don't.

And to be clear, that's regarding stuff that has been aired. Obviously use spoiler tags if it's to talk about things like sets, actors, episode leaks.. etc.

• Global Moderator

Speaking of leaks. I hear HBO Spain somehow aired episode 6. So please use spoiler tags if discussing this before the actual air date.