Kill Your Babies!: 3liminate (I'm so sorry... Not sorry) The 3DS!

• @Haru17 Eh, liked is a strong word. I did kill the game and said it wasn't good so.... Majora's Mask is the only Zelda game I'll admit to liking. Oh, and the animations from the CD-i games because why not?

@Art @Alex840 - I had a great (if not potentially manical) laugh when reading your comments. This is why I kill in these games. That's the whole point of KYB, the "best" games never come out on top. Legitimately surprised something as beloved as Fire Emblem make it to the final round.

Edit: If it brings any form of closure, I've seen several of my favorite games killed on these lists, sometimes with reasons given like, "I don't know what this is," or, "never played it." I've experienced enough of A Link Between Worlds to know the 3DS deserves a more fitting king, not an SNES re-hash with a few new ideas sprinkled in.

So let's be merry and enjoy a world where Zelda doesn't tarnish the good image of the 3DS!

alt text

• Weirdly enough that's the second time in a row that I've made the final kill. Resi is great, but Fire Emblem Awakening is truly amazing. I personally think it's the best in the series and one of my favourite games ever.

• I voted for the one who's name I liked better. Whee!

• In a resounding 14-4 vote, the defining game for the 3DS is...

Fire Emblem Awakening!

Thanks to all who voted, killed and discussed!

• The true king has revealed himself!