EASY ALLIES IN CONCERT! TICKETS AND INFORMATION!

• Easy Ally

Hello Allies!

The time has come! We are turning ONE YEAR OLD! We're throwing a big event to celebrate and it's called Easy Allies in Concert!

You can buy tickets here:
    https://tickets.vendini.com/ticket-software.html?t=tix&e=3bdca337232e90d59ad0b1d35df54f5f

The event will be a surprising mix of old favorites and unexpected treats so please do join us if you are able!

Prospect Theatre in Hollywood, CA. March 21st. Doors at 7PM PST
    6356 Hollywood Blvd
    Los Angeles, CA 90028
    Tickets are $10

Due to technical concerns, we won't be live streaming the event, but worry not! If you are unable to join us live we will be posting a nice video of the event a few days later.

• Got my tickets already.
    The only thing I'm wondering about is the fine print on the ticket confirmation:

alt text

I'm ok if that's actually the case, but I think people need to know if it is or not, considering that an additional $30 minimum check isn't referenced anywhere else.

• Easy Ally

Hmm, I'm not sure what that means. I was just able to buy one by itself and it was 12 bucks, because of a 2 dollar fee or whatever.

• @IanHinck The venue has a food/drink minimum and if you don't hit the quota they'll charge you $15 for each item you didn't purchase. Not sure how/when they enforce that potential charge but that fine print about how much they'll charge only shows up after purchasing a ticket. TokyoSlim mentioned it here and I brought it up on Patreon and we've been told Jones is looking into it.

• @TokyoSlim I'm confused as to how they would even track or enforce that. It doesn't make any sense to me as something that could possibly be applied.

• Global Moderator

@blindly-fumblin I imagine it'd work something like they give you a card and everything is charged to that card. Then when you leave you hand over the card and pay whatever the fee is.

• There's plenty of clubs out there with a two drink minimum, they'll likely just bill your table or seating area. It's pretty common.

• Global Moderator

Patreon - Concert Ticket Fine Print

I've confirmed with the venue that this will not be true for the concert, so you don't have to worry about getting food/drinks or any additional fees

• Thanks for the update!

• Easy Ally

Clarification on the minimum purchase thing, this is not in effect for us. So no worries.

Patreon - Concert Ticket Fine Print

Some Allies have brought to my attention this line in the fine print when they've purchased tickets for Easy Allies In Concert:
    "There is a two item minimum for every guest. As a courtesy, a charge of $15 will be added to your check for each missing item up to a total of $30"
    I've confirmed wit the venue that this will not be true for the concert, so you don't have to worry about getting food/drinks or any additional fees. I will continue to bug them about this leading up to the event and alert you immediately if anything changes.

• Brandon

I will add though, this is Ian again, we will be selling a special item of merch that will likely only be available at the event, for cash only, and it'll be $20. I also ordered 10 of each of my Easy Update CDs and I'll be selling those there too for five bucks each. We wanted to try to set up Square cash but it might not have been active in time so we're going cash only on the merch table for now. Unless I figure out like a Venmo sort of thing, not sure. But yeah, cash, so if you're interested in this please plan ahead. I'm really excited about this item, they should be pretty awesome! We'll find out next week when I pick them up. <3

• @IanHinck Thanks for the heads up! Can't wait! :D Do you accept drinks as payment or maybe werehogs?

• Global Moderator

@IanHinck Three of each, please.

• Global Moderator

Some more cool updates.

Patreon - Wednesday in the Park with Allies

So the following day, Wednesday, March 20th, we're going to be chilling at a park not far from the Prospect Theatre: The La Brea Tar Pits.
    http://www.tarpits.org/visit/map

• admin

FYI, I'm trying to make sure all the updates have the "Meet & Greet" tag, so you can click on the tag in the left column to see everything at once.

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.