Slightly disappointed from the latest group stream

• The vote went up for group stream with 1-2-Switch, Snipperclips and Bomberman R being in the choice that won. I voted with excitement to see 1-2-Switch and Bomberman. Snipperclips was fun the first time, but it doesn't strike me as that fun to watch personally.

Was a little disappointed to get almost 20 minutes of a game not in the vote. Then a full hour used for Snipperclips (I got bored and skipped 30 minutes of the stream unfortunately). Then the remaining 40 spent on 1-2-Switch. No Bomberman played.

Sorry for being negative. I just think if we are asked to vote on game choices, it would be good to see all the games in that choice. If extra games are being added in then they should be saved until the end if there is time for them. If a choice turns out to be bad then cutting it short works, but it at least needs to be shown off to find that out.

• I kinda agree, although I enjoyed Snipperclips as well. But yeah, I would have preferred Bomberman instead of Shovel Knight, skipped that.

• I don't have much to add, but I pretty much agree. I was bummed that they didn't play Bomberman, and even Kyle was trying to get them to stop playing Snipperclips.

It is a testament to how fun that game is though.

• they played a decent chunk of bomberman r on the last group stream its honestly very basic bomberman not the most exciting game to watch. the eza game stole the show

• @JoleeHonso said in Slightly disappointed from the latest group stream:

they played a decent chunk of bomberman r on the last group stream its honestly very basic bomberman not the most exciting game to watch. the eza game stole the show

I grew up with Bomberman. The Switch stream coverage of it was a lot of fun for me. I wanted to see more. It is a nostalgia game for me

• But the fighting game they played last night! It makes up for everything!

• Eh, even though I'm a Bomberman fan I can see where it's not a game for everyone. I even skipped buying it because a return to it's roots meant it ended up being a very basic game for $50, which to me....is a bit nuts.

So they gravitated toward the game they found the most fun, I recall nobody really being into Bomberman on switch launch day so it seems odd that it was even on the vote at all honestly (I didn't actually know either way, been glued to BotW for the past week).

• @ZyloWolfBane I completely understand that point. If people are not into it then I could understand it being skipped. However, if that is the case, then it shouldn't go into the vote. I think that there is a bit of a disconnect with what is in the vote, versus what the allies want. Maybe if they fixed that communication, then this wouldn't happen.

If it is in the vote, then it should get some game time is really the overall point I was going with. Even if it is just 15 minutes. The streams are still great overall. I don't want this to seem a massive criticism. I was just a bit disappointed and figured I should post my thoughts

• Global Moderator

@Kornfan2007 People get where you're coming from. As you said it's not a big deal but something you'd like to see improved.

• @tokeeffe9 summed it up perfectly :). I sometimes get minor criticisms in my head, but I usually don't voice them as I love everyone at EZA and don't want them to feel any negativity

• @Kornfan2007 You shouldn't feel bad when you're saying constructive criticism. Quite the opposite, it is something that should always be said, as it helps the EZA crew figure out what we like and what we don't, and helps to make their content as great as possible. Even though it would be impossible to satisfy everyone, it's still good to hear.