Dream Star Wars E3 announcement

• GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS NOBLE ALLIES. Love and Respect. I come asking questions of hype. E3 draws closer. The time of the release is over. The time of the trailer is upon us. I have one question for the allies this finds. WHAT WOULD BE THE GREATEST STAR WARS GAME ANNOUNCED BY EA YOU COULD WISH FOR.

My answer to you is an X-com 2 style game set in the early years of the rebellion within one galaxy. You would be responsible for conducting anti-imperial missions, whilst managing secret bases, training rebels, building a fleet and protecting the populace. If EA wanted to go the whole hog there could be a co-op mode with multiple players managing their own system, helping each other by trading and causing more chaos to draw the empire of their fellow rebels.

Imagine holding out to the last few rebels, fleeing on a ship Hoth style, seconds from the imperial tractor beam, only to have your buddy hyper space in to save you.

I hope this inspires you all to think of your own crazy Star Wars games and that you all get the E3 you dream of.

P.S Bloodborne 2 is real.

• I'm pretty sure the next Star Wars game we'll be seeing is whatever Visceral has been cooking up, which had you told me this on February 4th, 2013 I would be very excited about... but now I can only weep for the hollow vessel that Visceral has become.

• Yoda Dating Sim VR

• Imagine if Visceral's new game is dead space inspired. There's a star wars book where a Star Destroyer gets infested with Zombies. Imagine what they could do with that. Storm trooper Necromorphs. Sadly EA has gutted Visceral though. If there Star Wars game sucks then it's probably over for them

Also we need a Jar Jar VR dating sim first.

• @GaucheGamer A HORROR Star Wars game? I don't even like horror, but sign me up!

• I just want something very narrative-focused, genre be damned.

• It's going to be a game where you play as a game hunter, part of a crew that travels from planet to planet, hunting different wildlife and helping out the locals who may be terrorized from out-of-control fauna caused from invasive species that are being smuggled from planet to planet.

The recurring villains are a group of poachers that you cross paths with from time to time. Eventually they kill a game warden and your crew gets blamed for it, and you have to track down the poachers in order to clear your name.

• @Ringedwithtile so a kind of western in the star wars universe what a great idea

• I'm pretty excited to see where Visceral takes this franchise. I haven't particularly liked the past few games that they have done but I've been surprised before. Until recently I had written-off Guerrilla and then Horizon happened, so you never know. I just hope they are able to escape the EA influence on this one. Bioware has managed to stay alive for this long, maybe Visceral can crawl its way back to brilliance. But maybe not, so just don't hold you breath or anything.

• @Caleb_Aranda Bioware is barely bioware at this point. Anybody involved with the creation of the original ME trilogy has moved on.
    Same with Visceral. The talent that made the first two Dead Spaces (which are both in my top ten GOATs) have moved on to greener pastures.

Unless they pull something completely out of left field, mt excitement level is tilting towards cautiously pessimistic.

• Global Moderator

I would wish to see a revive of the 1313 game which got canceld, it looks so awesome and different from other star wars games out there! My guess will however, realisticlly be on Star wars Battlefront 2.

• Something similar to Jedi outcast and Jedi academy. Those games were great.

• A Soulsborne-esque game where you are a Jedi doing Jedi stuff. It could have a mission set up similar to Nioh where you are just sent to places to clean up Sith-Shit (that's a technical term).

An open world bounty hunting game would also be good.

• Something without Jedi. Anything without Jedi. I want more Star Wars, I don't necessarily want more rescuing the galaxy. 1313 looked so good. Why did they have to cancel it?! Bring back 1313, that's my dream Star Wars announcement.

• @Paper-Lion That's one reason I love Republic Commando so much. The military aspects of Star Wars are so well-crafted that they deserve to exist without the distractions of force-related stuff.

• @Billy There NEEEEEDS to be a Republic Commando based on Order 66.
    My dick would pierce the heavens.

• All I want is KOTOR 3

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.