What did you just Buy/Receive?

• An old favorite from GT. May we be blessed to have people coming back to show their purchased and gifted goodies in the long term. While helping to raise product, entertainment, and video game awareness. And built up this community.

To start, I got myself an Agility Ladder. To work on my footwork, lateral quickness, make myself more competitive in basketball. And just overall general fitness. Along with being able to transfer those new gained abilities into dancing someday.

alt text

And a copy of Bloodborne that I unfortunately have to return. For being shipped a copy advertised as new, but came instead with a busted case.

• Well I just picked up lunch after leaving work

• Sennheiser HD 700s (Headphone Upgrade)
    Just Cause 3 (Steam Sale)
    Tropico 5 (Steam Sale)
    Arma 3 Bundle (Steam Sale)
    Hearts of Iron IV (Paradox is amazing)

My wallet is hurting, but my ears are in heaven. And the Communist States of America will crush all opposition.

• Thanks Jak, I was planning to make thsi kind of thread myself after checking if none exists yet.
    I guess I post all my physical purchases of June, which are only 3 games and 3(+4) movies anyway.
    Moviewise I decided to get some of my childhood favorites on Bluray, with Ghostbusters being my favorite movie of all time
    Ghostbusters 1&2
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Gremlins 1&2
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Back to the Future 1-3
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    With Reversable Cover

And the 3 games
    Ys Seven for PSP, used US import since no PAL release
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Demon Gaze for Vita, new copy.
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Criminal Girls: Invite Only for Vita, used because it's censored
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Edit:
    Ah dammit you can't put pics in spoilers here...

• alt text

• I just bought a New 3DS with Shovel Knight. LOVING that game. If anyone has any game suggestions for my new console, I'd appreciate it!

I had a 3DS awhile back, but only played Pokemon X, Ocarina, and Majora's Mask.

• @TheChrisGriffin I highly recommend Fire Emblem Awakening and Fates, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, and Pokemon ORAS.

• alt text

I picked these up on the 11th of June.

On the 24th I grabbed Tokyo Mirage Sessions and Mighty No.9 and then last Tuesday (28th) I picked up Adventures of Mana and Zero Time Dilemma.

I'll be going into town later for Star Ocean V and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven

• @Hero-of-Lime said in What did you just Buy/Recieved:

@TheChrisGriffin I highly recommend Fire Emblem Awakening and Fates, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, and Pokemon ORAS.

Cool, I'll check them out! Do I need to know anything about Fire Emblem going into that game? I stayed away from it before as I knew it was part of a series.

• alt text

Got these last two weeks. Now i only need time to play them all😅

• alt text

Attempting to buy Bloodborne again. This time straight from Amazon. Which just dropped Bloodborne to $19.50 for a new copy. And it looks to be a permanent price drop.

Right after MGS5, this is perhaps the game I wanted to play the most when I got a PS4.

alt text

And some Manuka honey. On the pricey side at $25 bucks for this not so big jar. But Manuka honey is on the expensive side in the USA. And this product has done some wonders in my acne control regiment.

• @TheChrisGriffin I would not worry about it. Awakening was a lot of people's first Fire Emblem game, and it's what made the series so popular. And, I think it's the best game to start with because permadeath can be turned off.

• @-Jak-
    Damn, I'd get BloodBorne for 20, no such drop on german Amazon though, yet.

• I'm REALLY tempted by this Technomancer game this has recently come out, it just looks interesting. It's rare for me to second guess buying something, but has anyone here got it that could maybe give a thought or two on it?

• Picked up a few things on the Big in Japan EU sale on PSN.
    Disgaea 2A
    Resonance of Fate
    Persona 4 Golden (Don't even have a Vita yet but can't pass that deal up)
    Persona Dancing all Night
    Tales of Xillia 2
    Resident Evil HD for Ps4

• alt text

Received a gift copy of FFXIII: Lightning Returns from the Steam sale, and bought myself Dragonball Xenoverse, Witcher 3, Tales of Symphonia, and Dying Light: The Following.

• @Stormcrownn said in What did you just Buy/Recieved:

Sennheiser HD 700s (Headphone Upgrade)
    Just Cause 3 (Steam Sale)
    Tropico 5 (Steam Sale)
    Arma 3 Bundle (Steam Sale)
    Hearts of Iron IV (Paradox is amazing)

My wallet is hurting, but my ears are in heaven. And the Communist States of America will crush all opposition.

That i a good selection of games. I bought Metal Gear 5 and Transformers Devastation from ebay just a few mins ago.

• @Musou-Tensei Well that sucks. Took a while before Bloodborne officially dropped in price over here. I've been waiting since December where it dropped to $20 just before Christmas. Then it went back up to $40 new outside of a few small discounts on Amazon.

Bummer though that the Bloodborne GOTY edition wasn't released in the USA. So the Old Hunters DLC will have to be a separate purchase at some point.

• From the Steam sale:
    Valkyria Chronicles (Because I'm too lazy to play my PS3 copy)
    Pillars of Eternity
    Jet Set Radio
    Car Mechanic Simulator 2015

And besides that I picked up a new 7 set of dice for a D&D campaign I'm going to be hosting soon!

• well this is fun, this week I picked up Grand Kingdom for PS4, got the newest single issue of Star Wars Darth Vader and Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, also snagged the Ultimates trade paper back.