What did you just Buy/Receive?

• Analogue Pocket and dock. So many dollars but pretty stoked for release...in May 2021.

• This post is deleted!

• I got bored and made 3 dumb T-Shirt designs, this one's in honor of Huber. Should have put a little more effort in this, but oh well, lol. I'm not sure whether the words in all caps would look good, so I took the safer choice.

0_1596796870460_IMG_20200807_183806.jpg

• @bam541 Thant's an awesome shirt!

• I got all the DLC for FighterZ and Tekken 7 on sale on my birthday. I bought some cargo shorts with my bday money as well. And I used my Books a Million gift card to but Avatar - North and South Hardcover online.

• I just got a new TV as a gift! Feeling very grateful for this, can't wait to play Ghost of Tsushima with this. I've been using a subpar TV that I also got as a gift for years now, so this is a huge jump for me.

0_1597667993925_DSC_0086_compress58.jpg

• Fellow Canadian Allies, Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition is $29.99 at Walmart in store only as it's clearance. This version includes the season pass and some.other dlc. I am currently installing and stoked to finally give this game a go.

• 0_1599082902129_download.jpg

Got myself some new reading material.

• my Mario Riding Yoshi definitive edition First 4 Figures statue arrived in a the post just recently.
    love the statue and it's so appropriate given that it's Super Mario Bros 35th anniversary
    Youtube Video

• In preparation for Polymega coming out next month, I've been getting more PS1 games on Ebay. I found this game complete in box, hardly touched. I couldn't find hardly any information on it outside the intro cutscene, so I have no idea what it is, which of course added to its mystique in my head.

Its called Monster Complete World, which made it difficult to research given there are so many Monster Hunter World videos out now.

1_1602533660383_IMG_20201008_165810_compress71.jpg

0_1602533660354_IMG_20201008_165757_compress96.jpg

• I just found a fairly good deal on Xenoblade Chronicles X so pulled the trigger. I know most here are not fans but I'm looking forward to giving it a go.

• @e_zed_eh_intern If you liked the other Xenoblade games you should find something to enjoy in this one too. I had a few issues with it (overly complex systems, mainly, but that's my gripe with the others too) but it also retains the qualities of the series, namely an impressive open world, great soundtrack, endless amount of content, etc.

Those games are a very distinct flavour of RPG and despite my criticism I keep coming back to them.

• @axel Thanks! This’ll actually be my first but it’s the only one that looks appealing to me so here’s hoping!